jeff lary

I need a mower manual for my 1995/ 3-12-8 37" S D deck

jeff lary

I think this manual is the one I want ? but I am not sure.... Mine is a side discharge 37" 2 blade / one belt drive deck.

This one says 1990 05-37 ? what does that mean? Does it cover from 1990 to 2005? that part has me confused as I did not think WH was still in business by then? I have somehow lost my mower manual ? I have looked at this one but do not seem to have downloaded something correctly,.. as I do not see an option to print this out. For that matter it may not be the correct one but the deck looks just like mine. If you can steer me in the right direction I would appreciate it  thanks, Jeff

gwest_ca

The 1st 37" deck 1986-1990 model 05-37SC01 used a 6-sided drive belt with all V-pulleys.

The 2nd 37" deck 1990 model 05-37SC02 used a regular 4-sided belt with flat idlers to run on the wide back of the belt.

The 3rd 37" deck 1991-1993 model 05-37SC03 used a regular 4-sided belt with flat idlers to run on the wide back of the belt.

Garry

• Like 1

jeff lary

So it looks like your 2nd and 3rd options would work for me,.. or the one I thought was right actually is( I cant imagine I choose the right one. Ok now when I open this up how do I print it?

I will go look again now to see if I see something I missed earlier..... Ok so I just opened it up and really looked at it closely it really does not look like it may print out too clearly?  I discovered by right clicking in the body of the page a printer icon shows up so next time I am at the office I will try that. Thanks Jeff

Edited by jeff lary
added text

gwest_ca

You did click on the Download button? The files are in a pdf format.

Garry

• Like 1

jeff lary

Yes I did,.. but at the top of the page there is usually a printer icon I thought? In any case I will try a print out soon maybe next week as I am off till Monday.

Correction there is a printer icon now I must have clicked on something else the first time. I remember having to choose between 4-5 choices but I can't remember what they were or where I originally clicked.

Edited by jeff lary

953 nut

Once you download the manual and the PDF opens just "Right Click" on it and a drop down will appear giving you the option to "Print". 

jeff lary

yes I see that thanks