Ed Kennell

The Ultimate Man Cave.

WVHillbilly520H

Ed, At least you know where you can get those Wheel Horse tires speed balanced (just picking),that's the size barn lots of guys on here need for their herds, and that Morris Minor would be an excellent platform for a wicked street rod, Jeff.

• Like 1

SPINJIM

Just think of how many Wheel Horses you could fit in there.  

Your friend seems to like British built cars.   Is he from there?

Jim

elcamino/wheelhorse

@Ed Kennell How big is the building ? I think the car hauler would hold a few :wh:. That would make a great entrance at the big show.  I want to live in that man cave.

WVHillbilly520H
2 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

Looks like a nice place. Id love to have just a small bay of that.  I didn't see a morris minor but that Nash metropolitan would make a killer hot rod

Good catch my bad...

19richie66
48 minutes ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

Good catch my bad...

No bad..... its all good. I actually have always wanyed a nash metro to hot rod. Could never find one I could afford or not junk.

Ed Kennell
4 hours ago, SPINJIM said:

Your friend seems to like British built cars.   Is he from there?

Jim

The  British cars are not his.   He rents the back half of the building to U K Motors, a working restore/repair shop.

4 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@Ed Kennell How big is the building ? I think the car hauler would hold a few :wh:. That would make a great entrance at the big show.  I want to live in that man cave.

80 X 200'     I agree Jim, that big red snubby car huauler would draw some lookers at the Show.

I didn't know you were thinking the Nash Metro..  was a Morris Jeff.   I thought you may have seen one in the UK Motors repair shop.

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@Ed Kennell 80x200 ? I could probably fill it in 2 weeks or less. I looked the pictures again and love the old crane/ hoist. Only it would take 2 men and boy to move it.

• Like 2

DennisThornton

OMG! 

• Like 1

tunahead72

Nice photos, Ed!

I never envisioned a Metropolitan as a street rod, but I believe I've seen the light thanks to @19richie66's photos!

What's the story behind the AACA Museum sign and awning in the 4th photo?  That's one of those places I've been meaning to visit for several years now, but just haven't gotten to it yet.  I'm thinking road trip on my motorcycle.  That and the America on Wheels Museum in Allentown.

• Like 2

Ed Kennell
9 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@Ed Kennell 80x200 ? I could probably fill it in 2 weeks or less. I looked the pictures again and love the old crane/ hoist. Only it would take 2 men and boy to move it.

If I ever lose the storage I enjoy in my MIL's 8 bay garage, I may have to move a herd of :wh:s in to this garage.  It is only 2 mile from me.

Yeah Jim, that massive engine lift was the  first thing that caught my eye when I walked in the building. 

7 hours ago, tunahead72 said:

Nice photos, Ed!

I never envisioned a Metropolitan as a street rod, but I believe I've seen the light thanks to @19richie66's photos!

What's the story behind the AACA Museum sign and awning in the 4th photo?  That's one of those places I've been meaning to visit for several years now, but just haven't gotten to it yet.  I'm thinking road trip on my motorcycle.  That and the America on Wheels Museum in Allentown.

He is an active member in the AACA and attends all the shows and swap meets at the AACA grounds in Hershey. That is where he picks up a lot of his memorabilia.

I didn't get a good picture, but he has a restored Pullman (made in York, Pa) and several Model Ts.   One perfect T roadster that wins at many shows.

It took first place at the Red Lion July 4th show last month.

IMG_7756.JPG.702e8862f36e8e0f759877b07767e360.JPG

• Like 2