Racinbob

Exciting find.

rmaynard

Very nice Bob. I sold two of them at the show this year, but neither were as nice as that. You got a great price. :text-bravo:

• Like 2

ACman

Nice score on the wagon bob :handgestures-thumbupright: ! Way nicer than my $30 cart .

My house was was built by a man who owned a electrical business (I have two 200amp boxes)....I might need you to come to my house. I still have switches that I don't know what they do  :scratchead: ... :lol: !

• Like 4

Racinbob

I was an electrical contractor when I build the house in North Liberty in 1988. Yup, definitely took it to the limit. But two 200 amp panels????? I had a 200 amp drop to the 200 in the pole bard and a 100 and a 60 in the house. The 60 went through a transfer switch mounted in the barn. :)

Ya know, based on your comment in another thread that you weren't all that far from Fort Wayne you may not be all that far from me. :auto-rally:

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@Racinbob very nice find. Great condition. The reason @ACman has 2 panel is he needs one dedicated panel so when he attaches the positive  and negative wires to the bolts in @ACcuz 's neck he does not blow the whole system. 

• Like 5

ACman

I haven't seen them personally , but most likely it's commercial  :confusion-shrug: . All I know it's overkill on the panel . The electric going to my barn is fed on 60amp fuse :wacko: going out to my 100amp box in the barn . Now this is what I've been told by others , but seen how other things were done around here I wouldn't doubt it

Edited by ACman
  • Like 1

squonk
1 hour ago, ACman said:

Nice score on the wagon bob :handgestures-thumbupright: ! Way nicer than my $30 cart .

My house was was built by a man who owned a electrical business (I have two 200amp boxes)....I might need you to come to my house. I still have switches that I don't know what they do  :scratchead: ... :lol: !

They are just spares. Kinda like all the knobs on Radio's in the 30's! :)

• Like 3

KC9KAS

WOW that is a nice looking trailer!

• Like 4

Racinbob
2 hours ago, ACman said:

I haven't seen them personally , but most likely it's commercial  :confusion-shrug: . All I know it's overkill on the panel . The electric going to my barn is fed on 60amp fuse :wacko: going out to my 100amp box . Now this is what I've been told by others , but seen how other things were done around here I wouldn't doubt it

A 60 amp feeder to a 100 amp rated panel really isn't a problem. Vice-versa would be. There's a lot more to it but if your wire size is correct you are fine............at least with that situation. :)

• Like 4

stevasaurus

That is a nice looking wagon.  I don't know about the bed liner stuff though...if you are just hauling around kids, you just need some straw.  :)

• Like 2

WHX??

Don't know how I missed this but REAL nice tub Bob :handgestures-thumbupright: 

• Like 2