T McCool

And my favorite part....excavation!

T McCool

Leveling the new floor out. Once it's close I'll put on the midmount. I love this kinda seat time.

http://20170722_144255_zpsphgd8hca.jpg

Can't upload any pictures from my phone because the file size is too large, my photo bucket doesn't seem to work either. Sorry guys. What a pita :(

Edited by T McCool

Rob XC700

Hi, apparently you now require a membership to use Photobucket. Those of us who don't have one can't view any photo bucket pictures, past or present. Yes a real PITA.

DennisThornton

Bummer

KC9KAS
7 hours ago, Rob XC700 said:

Hi, apparently you now require a membership to use Photobucket. Those of us who don't have one can't view any photo bucket pictures, past or present. Yes a real PITA.

Not to hijack the thread, but is there a way to "recoup" our Photobucket photos?

T McCool

Not sure. I just need another way to resize the photos and I'll be fine. I'll have to get an app or something.

Rob XC700
On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎23 at 9:17 AM, KC9KAS said:

Not to hijack the thread, but is there a way to "recoup" our Photobucket photos?

I'm not sure either. I've never used it, so don't know the details of the application. I was just having an issue with opening pics on forums and they couldn't be opened. I googled it, and found out that it was no longer a free app. As for all your photos, I was wondering what would happen to anyone using the app that had photos saved in it.

19 hours ago, T McCool said:

Not sure. I just need another way to resize the photos and I'll be fine. I'll have to get an app or something.

I'm looking forward to seeing your pics when you get it figured out. I've had an issue with re-sizing as well. Windows no longer has the function in "Photos". I take a lot of pictures with my iPhone. I email them to myself and it gives the option for the size of the photo, so I just choose small or medium. That how I posted my resent photos. I'm no "Techie", but it works for me.

• Like 2

T McCool

Thanks guys. I love to take pictures to share, what's involved in becoming a supporter? 

WVHillbilly520H

Click AMC/TDF5G's link above (RedSquare-support) best $20/yr to share unlimited pics of your handy work, Jeff.

• Like 4

T McCool

Thanks hillbilly :)

20170724_221518.png

20170724_222226.png

• Like 7

Rob XC700

Ahhh...the pics we've been waiting for. looks great so far. Like seeing the horse at work. Nice work on the blade. Please keep us in the loop of your progress with the new horse stall.

• Like 2

JC 1965

I love to see these little tractors working. Looks like it's doing a great job. Thanks for sharing the photos.   :thumbs2:

Edited by JC 1965
  • Like 2

WVHillbilly520H

@T McCool, I'm digging (no pun intended) the rear blade, any info about the conversion/build, my dad built one from scratch 30+/- years ago and I just rehabbed it recently, Jeff.

IMAG3280.jpg

• Like 2

jsPond

You're not far from me.  I may have to stop in for an inspection.  My question is, how long before you decide it's not big enough?

• Like 1

T McCool

Thanks guys.

Jeff that blade is nice! I plan on cutting it up again and fabbing up a pivot as well. Sure could use the angle. I cut my donated gravely blade in half or close to it. The other end I turned into a mid mount grader. I'm more of a fan of the back blade to be honest. I prefer it over the mid mount for snow removal. Much less stress on the horse than the blade up front. Works well in the gravel and dirt with the weights on. 

12 hours ago, jsPond said:

You're not far from me.  I may have to stop in for an inspection.  My question is, how long before you decide it's not big enough?

Where are you from js? Your welcome to swing by!

• Like 1

jsPond
6 hours ago, T McCool said:

Where are you from js? Your welcome to swing by!

I'm over in the Saxonburg area.  Is Charlies Diner still there?  I used to love stopping there for pie when we went over to Nazor's for meat.

• Like 1

T McCool

Js my wife and I catch breakfast there almost every weekend. We only live a couple miles up 819 from there. Literally across the street from cherrywood golf course. In Truxall.