hondagod64

PTO SWITCH WIRING

hondagod64

I HAVE A 79 C-121-8 SPEED WHEELHORSE THAT SOMEBODY HAD BY PASSED THE PTO SWITCH DUE TO A BAD SWITCH. I REPLACED THE SWITCH BUT I'M LOOKING FOR A DETAILED PIC OR SOMETHING THAT SHOWS WHERE THE WIRES GO BACK ON THE SWITCH. I HAVE THE PLASTIC CONNECTOR BLOCK THAT HOLDS THE WIRES BACK ON THE SWITCH , JUST NEED A GOOD PICTURE SHOWING WHERE THE WIRES GO BACK ON THE SWITCH. THE PIC IN THE ELECTRICAL MANUAL IS VERY HARD TO SEE WHAT IS WHAT...ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT .....

THANKS

Tuneup

Good question! I always had to ohm mine out and scribble on a sheet - always in too much of a hurry to document it online. Having something available would be great.

gwest_ca

If there are just 2 wires going to the switch it does not matter which one goes where. I don't know what the switch looks like.

Garry

Is the switch 104680?

hondagod64

Morning Garry...4 terminal switch , 2 sets of solid black wires that are together as 2 and 2. One red wire and one orange wire.I was looking at the wiring diagram and going to try hooking the wires up with a meter to check voltage as in off , start and run position from the ignition switch.The seat switch and the clutch switch all have to be activated according to what I'm understanding with wiring.If I'm a success today I will let you know for sure and will take a few pics of the wires from the switch and post for next person that may need help.

Thanks for response

hondagod64

I figured out my switch wiring problem yesterday on my P T O and working good just like it was back in 79.

Thanks again ...

DSC04672.JPG

DSC04673.JPG

• Like 1