groundhog47

Don't know where tyo start bad news

groundhog47

596faf1ddd886_photo-thumb-59361.jpg.b0c5a6b4953fb49db3eef757a91a4ab3.jpgOur member, specialwheelhorse Jimmy has been in the hospital since March 21st (just found out) and is not goin' to be with us much longer. I asked for permission from his Mrs. to relate this information and it was ok'd. She is asking for help to liquidate Jimmy's stable of fabulous WH's, all with mowers and his spare engines and parts. I really don't know where to turn, but here. He has moved from Texas to Tennessee, but last I saw of stable was excellent appearance and condition. His Pond signed WH was unique to me but prob customary to all that are able to go to Mentone. Anyway if anyone cares to help on this matter (I believe we are only to sell what's in our hands on classified) His wife Dee would greatly appreciate it and I would as far as where and how to go forward with this. Again I just can't say enough good about Jimmy as many of you too found when and if ya met him, please say a prayer for him, wife Dee and family and I will try and find more on location and liquidation. All I ask is fairness and respect for the man, his work, and family too.  

Edited by groundhog47
  • Like 6

WHX??

Prayers sent

ACman

@specialwheelhorse your in our prayers.

• Like 1

groundhog47

Thank ya'll so much Mrs specialwheelhorse will get comfort knowin' the care and concern of his fellow Wheel Horse members.

I will keep an update as find out.

Edited by groundhog47
  • Like 1

Racinbob

Our prayers are with you and your family Jimmy.

953 nut

Never had the opportunity to meet Jimmy in person, but know how helpful and supportive he was in his postings. I will ad him and his family to my prayer list.

• Like 1