Duramax7man7

42" RD Deck structure...

Duramax7man7

Okay, so I have one of these and looks to have some sort of mulching kit attached to the underside. it's not wide open. What's the point of this... It seems to have 3 wedges for each blade and then space for the grass to travel up and around the deck and out the back. But it really seems to get more clogged than anything else...

What say you?

gwest_ca

Sounds like your deck is the recycler model. It was available as a complete deck or as a kit that could be added.

Garry

• Like 1

Duramax7man7

Always so helpful Garry! Thanks. You have mastered the manuals section! lol I still have yet to jump into that section. Is there anything special to it? or just go and search. 

tunahead72

I'll put in a good word for the manuals here, it's so excellent to have them available.  Just click on the "Manuals" tab at the top of this page to get started.  You'll see "Categories" on the right side of the page, I usually start there, it's really well laid out and organized.

• Like 1

gwest_ca

When  you first enter a category the files seem to be jumbled because they are. They are like the forums where the last added is on top. Click on the Sort by and select Title.

Then they will reload in alphabetical and numerical order which makes sense.

Garry

• Like 1