• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mustangken
      My 520H blow out a valve seat.  Any suggestions on a new motor or should I have the seat repaired?
    • By r1jakecfd
      Hi Guys,
      I know my voltage regulator is bad on my Onan P220 and was wondering if anyone has an opinion on a replacement, OEM or aftermarket? 
      Also, I checked my stator leads for AC Voltage and got about 25 volts at 3600 rpm on each. Is this OK? I know it says in the 40’s.
      Thanks guys
    • By r1jakecfd
      Hi Guys,
      Does anyone know where you can get the correct size, 90 deg crimp fittings for the hydraulic line going from under the hydro trans to the lift valve on the 520-H? I found a Gates fitting with the correct thread size but it was too long on the thread end. It came down too far under the transmission to allow the hose to come over the frame.
      Hopefully I described this well enough?
      Many thanks,
    • By BaySide1
      Hey Guys,
      Doing some Maintenance on my 2 Stage snowblower ID # 0644SC01    60442  Ser# 9317
      Problem # 1
      Last winter Noticed that the Drive Pully on the Blower was wabbling
      This spring when I took the belt off I noticed that the Keyway on the spindle and pulley was worn.
      The Key ways actually rounded
      The set screw in the pully to spindle was missing.
      So, what is the easy/cheap fix that will solve this issue
      Thinking of mig welding the pulley to the spindle.
      How Stupid is that idea?
      Problem #2
      The scraper Blade is well worn. Should I try to find a new piece or weld something to it?
      What would you guys do?
      Thanks In Advance for taking the time to Respond,
      Best Regards,
      Kevin B

• By Sandman330
      Boy oh boy I love my 520H but I can not seem to find/read some of the numbers on it to look up my tractors info. It has a 20hp Onan that will need work soon. The tractor it self needs work. I am going to fully restore it but can't  look for parts cuz I have no info on it. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.  Under the seat I find I.D # 3120OE01, then 15426 and what I can read of 9264???.