JMP8562

wheel horse 312-8 attachments

JMP8562

Hello, This is my First Post, Hope I have it in the right section.

My Father in law gave me his 1985 wheel horse 312-8 with the Manuals and looking for attachment Part #s  

This thing is rough, the Motor (12hp) is strong, the Mowing deck is shot and needs new tires but I am looking to use it for snow removal.

I have seen several on CL in Indiana for a fair price but unsure if they would fit. one of the listings had a Part # 63211 any and all help would be Great. Thanks for your time  

953 nut

:WRS:     The attachments from mid 1970s up will work on the 312.  Open this attachment to see.

WH Interchange 1955-2000.pdf

JMP8562
13 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

:WRS:     The attachments from mid 1970s up will work on the 312.  Open this attachment to see.

WH Interchange 1955-2000.pdf

Thanks for the quick reply, from what I can make out I have to keep looking ?

BOB ELLISON

Almost all the attachments from mid 1970 to 2000 and this includes the B,C 300,400,and 500 series will work on your 85 312 . Except for the 60" deck.

Just as 953nut said. The long frame snow plow works on yours. That's the wonderful thing about the wheel horse .

• Like 1

KC9KAS

@JMP8562 :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

Be sure to get the axle bracket for mounting the snow plow to your tractor. Those alone can bring $35--$50!

• Like 1

JMP8562

Thanks for the reply I have been reading Several 

posts and the more I read the more I am impressed with the Wheel Horse 

i am looking at the Deestone 23x8.50x12 super Lug tires. 

any thoughts 🤔

reds8710

I've been looking at those same tires for my tractor. I'm interested in hearing some sort of feedback also if anyone has any to offer. 

cschannuth
1 hour ago, JMP8562 said:

Thanks for the reply I have been reading Several 

posts and the more I read the more I am impressed with the Wheel Horse 

i am looking at the Deestone 23x8.50x12 super Lug tires. 

any thoughts 🤔

I have Deestone 23x10.50x12's on the back of my 606. I was told they run small and they do. They fit nicely on the 7" wide rim in place of the 8.50 tire. They are much narrower than most 10.5" wide tires.  I assume the 8.5" Deestone would run small too. 

Both tractors below have 10.5" wide rear tires. Carlysles on the left and Deestones on the right. I like both brands very much.  Sorry I don't have a pic from the rear. 

image.jpeg.8519d6d610eda055f42785d65d98a2c7.jpegimage.jpeg.15b9613dbbb1b30f29a61bda9e2f276f.jpeg

• Like 3