I just got this 74 D-180 for $450.

Seems to run good, needs choke lever, pto belt, gas tank is a cobble-job, hydros seem to work.

Just wanted to see what you folks thought. What would you pay?

Also where can I find a front end loader? They seem hard to come by.

Sorry for cut-off pics....I didn't take them!

00k0k_6cGPh6lWj77_1200x900.jpg

00L0L_jb1IJZzHZoX_1200x900.jpg

00M0M_bbmS4tUA8R9_1200x900.jpg

• Like 9

:text-coolphotos:       $ 450 for ab running, driving "D" with a Kohler Twin and a 3 Point lift, that is a great deal!    :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 4

Looks like a great deal to me.Love those D series Horses.Have fun with your new toy.

Great deal!  Fixing & equiping it would take awhile around here.  I never seen anything "D"! 

2 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:text-coolphotos:       $ 450 for ab running, driving "D" with a Kohler Twin and a 3 Point lift, that is a great deal!    :handgestures-thumbupright:

and turning brakes to boot!!

Check with @elliot ness he may have a front-end loader....If he doesn't now, he more than likely will soon!

• Like 2

I woulda paid 450 for that tractor all day! You got a great deal. Around here guys want 1000+ for a lot worse shape and no 3 pt or brakes! Stay on the hunt for a FEL and you will eventually find one. :text-coolphotos:

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RedWheelz
      This unit starts and runs good, hydros work good. 
      Brand new battery, never used.
      Front and rear PTO
      Dual brakes
      3 point hitch
      Hour meter does'nt work. Wasn't working when I got it.
      Email me for fastest reply

• By ken1054wul
      wheel horse D -180wheel horse D -180wheel horse D -180wheel horse D -180wheel horse D -180wheel horse D -180wheel horse D -180Wheel Horse 18 automatic
      Disk brakes
      3/PT
      rear PTO
      Rm59 rear mower
      wheel horse D -180
      Wheel horse D-1802
      Wheel horse D-1802
      Wheel horse D-1806
    • By Sarge
      I know in the past someone posted up the sizes/numbers for the o-rings that fit between the hydro pump and the steel lines' manifold blocks on the D-series - I'd imagine the ones at the pump end and rear axle are the same ....?
      Will be changing my pump soon due to the hydro to engine coupler blew out it's splines and took out the shaft along with it . Evidently a trailer weighing around 2.5 tons was too much....

I'll try to write up a post on how to build a new coupler from a later model C series pump pulley's center ring and a worn D coupler as well - trying to finish up the Ross steering box right now .

Sarge
    • By tommyg
      OK, for the second time now, something inside the tranny on my D180 has broken the dipstick from the "full" mark down. It's currently inside the bottom of the transmission. Anyone have any thoughts on why this is happening? The first time it happened, I noticed that the threaded tube that it travels down was bent. So I thought that was the issue. But the new one is perfectly straight, and the same thing happened again.
    • By indytractors
      Hi:
      I am a new member and have owned a 1075 Wheel-a-Matic, a great hydo tractor. 
      I have my eye on a D180 and need to know what to look for when I inspect it.

I own some Simplicities and know what to look for with those machines, but would like some guidance on the D180.

Thanks.