Sign in to follow this  
BadDad

Number two

BadDad

Well as some of you know I bought three tractors in Ohio & had them shipped to me here in Texas. Well I am all but done with the 855, need to get a new seat, & a handle grip for the lift. I left the grip on when I had it powder coated. (Not a good thing). Well now I am starting on the 800 special. I have had a lot of help from my red square friends. TT found me an engine & a transmission, then Kj4kicks went & picked it up, boxed it up, & shipped it to me here it Texas. I want to thank both of them for their help, & especially Kj4kicks for all the work & time he put into this. Building the boxes & all the screws must have been a box of screws, but it got here in very fine shape. I have put up some before pictures on my web site for those who would like to see them. Also I put up pictures of the manual for the 800 special. I got the manual form eBay, it will take sometime to view the manual pictures because I left them very high resolution so if any one would like to print them they could. I will keep putting pictures of the progress as it goes along. Again I want to thank TT, & Kj4kicks for their help. Here is the link to the pictures & the manual: www.baddads.net/800rebuild

TT

Glad to be of assistance, Donnie! :thumbs:

I hope the new drivetrain parts work well, and I can't wait to see the 800 Special when you're done.

The 855 looks sharp, and I'm sure the 800 will be even better! :whistle:

kj4kicks

Glad they made it ok Donnie. Now if you're creative, you can take the wood from the crates and build a garage for it!

Sorry about all the screws, I was hoping you had a cordless screwdriver. :thumbs: