Big_Red_Fred

C125

Big_Red_Fred

The deck is in that trailer, he said the middle blade fell off, deck had sum rott, my 125 deck is wasted, maybe i can cut off the good metal on my deck & tig it on other. or just buy another hahaha

How comes the rear tires are bigger then my 125 ? Daa bigger machine ?

Big_Red_Fred

Their having me wait till they get to the weekend, then after work Saturday i will head down, get all the pics i can, son said give them the 310-8 ? He said that with a sad look on face, i said i saw a simplicity on Clist, get that for them, then he smiled, dont like giving up them horses, So we all must wait, :(, Hang in there ole buddy 953

Tuneup

I have wondered where all the black hoods are hidden - in sheds in Pennsy! Save them all.

Edited by Tuneup
  • Like 2

ohiofarmer

Fred, I hear you on the decks........ I went to make a deck run of about eighty miles last fall so all my Horses would have decks.  And then the guy threw in a little 1057 roller for free.  i figured it for a nice parts tractor at least.  

Now it wears a little $99.00 Predator engine up front and with only new axle seals on the hydro Sunstrand, the little bugger is a tractor again.

So what I am saying is that your herd will never be balanced. I just saw a 12 horse with an extra rebuilt engine for it and deck for$350. Trying to forget about it. Just think how cool that little 1057 would be with a Kohler in it.....

• Like 2

Texas Todd

So is that 4 picks in 3 days? Don't look now, but you are full-blown :wh: hooked!

• Like 2

Big_Red_Fred

Well there may be a 657 sitting here Saturday to, it has a Predator motor too, the man wants it gone, now you all no i cant say no ? Here's more Men, i drove by a abandoned home along the river on a hot tip, theres a RJ buried alive in what once was a shed, Should I save it ? I'm wearing Black Saturday night, And another Dead horse in Lebanon Pa Sunday for 75 bucks, he said it was a C80 or 81 ? All i did was advertise hahaha dang phone ringing off hook:ph34r:

• Like 2

Big_Red_Fred

Watch out for this Dirty Old Man creeping along sheds at the Susquehanna River :ph34r: Beware

Edited by Big_Red_Fred
  • Like 1

Big_Red_Fred

Well tomorrow is the Bigger Day, they want me down to get that horse out of shed, i need 3 of me this weekend ! 1 to work on C125, 1 to get the Mystery Machine wearing a Black hood, 1 to get groceries shopping done, Laundry, house cleaning, Wash the Dodge which pulls the horses around, Hmmm lets see, alright Texas Todd ur on the Black hood, 953 your on the Laundry LOL, Tuneup ur washn the Mopar, I'm going for wings ! Yum:D 

• Like 1

Texas Todd

Bless you sir! Black hood duty sounds better than Laundry....sorry Richard!

• Like 3

dells68

Better check with Richard's wife first to see what kind of job he does with their laundry!

• Like 3

Big_Red_Fred

IMG_02451.jpg.ea824f42b730e94afd6208410666b5ea.jpgI was up to 1am working on C125, Half throttle sounds like its gonna explode, i'm thinking Gov ? Ordering a set of new points, i have a Raider 12 Carb on that came off a K301, it cant be that, set timing marks 0n S at .020, needed a third hand ive been asking for the last 40 years as a Diesel Mechanic, After Mystery Horse, Taking all angle pics & getting them on Here for all you Men to figure it out, and serial numbers too. Then back to C125, its not charging battery either, must be the voltage Reg ?

Edited by Big_Red_Fred
At the Doctors Office
  • Like 1

Tuneup

There she is! You'll want to get a tach on that engine to make sure it's not all in your head. Over-run not good. Not charging - hmmm - that'll get you looking to the wiring so it may be a long road.

Mopar - the days of the 340 Dart are long gone for me - miss them.

• Like 1

ohiofarmer

Just buy more clothes!  Rustlin' is more important than laundry

• Like 2

Big_Red_Fred

Ok Men, i'm Back, getting ready to post my new add under i have the Mystery Horse, 16HP Hydro, Black hood, its with me on a trade, gave them a simplicity, Shed find horse along a river. C160 or C165, Tell me id like to know, heres a Teaser PicIMG_02631.jpg.3c117cbffcd319f22b7214604421647b.jpg

• Like 2

953 nut
23 hours ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

953 your on the Laundry LOL

@dells68 nailed it!    :handgestures-thumbupright:     Laundry is one of many domestic tasks I have managed to show very little aptitude for to the point that the wife won't trust me to do it! Love it when a plan comes together.  :ychain:

• Like 2

Texas Todd
12 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

@dells68 nailed it!    :handgestures-thumbupright:     Laundry is one of many domestic tasks I have managed to show very little aptitude for to the point that the wife won't trust me to do it! Love it when a plan comes together.  :ychain:

No trades!! Unless you can wiggle your nose and make the C-160 quit acting up!

• Like 3

Big_Red_Fred

LOL now that made the water go down the wrong pipe, Todd heres the 165 to make you happy :DIMG_02631.jpg.23ddec2a142d153d9aee2c2730614e6d.jpg

• Like 1

Texas Todd

Has that got an ID tag on it?

Big_Red_Fred

Yes, ill get it for you all, busy day at work, Hydraulic fever, never seen so much equipment go wrong, tho its all out of town junk ! These may look like a typical Roll off box, but are actually are MTD & Craftsman Condo'sIMG_02471.jpg.1f24eb9e54fcc57d44729b2cc62f5eb4.jpg

• Like 2