Pinball

GT-14 Transaxle Questions and Hello

Aldon

Good info in this thread. Tagging it.

FatJackDurham

Never mind, I found all the answers rereading. Lucky you had the parts tranny. I have to wait three weeks for a new sleeve.

Pinball, do you still have the other relief valve sleeve from your doner transmissions? Part number 7049? I'd be interested in buying it if you do. the one I ordered won't come for two to three weeks. If you have one to sell, I coul dget it this week. Please respond or message me. thanks.

Edited by FatJackDurham

Pinball

Well my GT 14 is back together for the most part...just the rear lights to wire up and the seat cushion to redo.  I went out to remove the pump this past weekend and just couldn't do it.  It runs and does pull so I decided to leave the freshening up of the pump for another time.  I just have too many things going on to jump into this right now.  Rather than working on the pump I finished  the paint and put it all back together including the new wheel weights.  I still need to get the plow ready for winter but that is something that I can do in the fall after my Son's wedding in September.  I have a ton of questions about things I want to do to this tractor but will wait until I am ready and have a little more time.  Thanks for all of the help with it so far.  This is a great forum and I have a lot of reading to do over the winter.  Here is what it looks like right now.   Time to sell the Ranch King :)  Thanks again for the help.

20170724_202259.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

19richie66

Looks great!

• Like 2

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:           looks like new.

• Like 1

Aldon

Been there. 

It it took me 2 years to get a round tuit. 

Come to to find out it's a rare bird:-)

great looking tractor!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Baldone
On 7/8/2017 at 7:27 PM, 953 nut said:

The "Acceleration Valve Springs" are the first place I would look. The manual gives you a good step by step guide, the hardest part is removing the wheel and fender to get at them. If they are broken I think @refracman can hook you up with a source.

I know this is an older thread, but can one still order acceleration valve springs for the Sundstrand 90-2046 or 90-2062?

Thanks in advance

Baldone

pfrederi
10 hours ago, Baldone said:

I know this is an older thread, but can one still order acceleration valve springs for the Sundstrand 90-2046 or 90-2062?

Thanks in advance

Baldone

Welcome to Red Square.

Try this place.  When WH quit supporting the Sundstrands they referred people here.

lj.JPG

• Like 1

ztnoo
On 7/25/2017 at 6:07 PM, Aldon said:

It it took me 2 years to get a round tuit.

@Aldon,

I'm really experienced because I've had a round tuit for about 40 years or so...... rotfl.gif.148306eb2d2e0923dc8fe3d020517f2e.gif.

About the same time I got my GT 14.....

411246428_IMG_1559at50.jpg.f4db8fb41bcade00ec0f465b76ea8757.jpg

• Haha 1

RandyLittrell

Glad this got pulled back from the grave. I didn't find it in my searches for GT14 stuff. 

Randy

• Like 1