Tgtack

What have you done on your WH today?

The restored C-125 came out of the shed under its own power. Swept out the spiders and drove her back in before the rain hit. Her 42" deck sits in pieces in the garage awaiting a weld. My welder is pushing 93 and takes his time...

The old C-120 I'm getting to working order will come out from under the tarp, started and admired for its smooth idle while trans parts are in the mail...don't assume that the axle seals leak - they just aren't there! Oh, have to get to Ace for a head gasket and plug...

• Like 4

Yesterday I measured the cylinder on the new C-141 for wear. Only about a 32nd of an inch difference between the wrist pin and the thrust side:auto-biker:. Today I sanded down some paint and added clear. Sanded that also and the little boo-boos are filling in pretty quick. Think patina, but smooth----

• Like 2

This morning I wiped my 1257 down due to sawdust, and did some measurements on my rear wheels.... maybe widening them for wider tires I dunno yet.

• Like 3

Folks are complaining here too today Richie. I wonder why it just seems like a nice comfortable warm to me. :roll: Stay tuned for a comment in January. :)

• Like 5

Only thing I did with my herd today was load one of the 953s on the trailer so I can get on the road early tomarow for a nearby show Friday and Saturday. :text-coolphotos: to follow!

• Like 5

I hauled my 1975 B-100 and wife's 1970 Gilson 500+ miles to Portage Wisconsin to a garden tractor show!

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, KC9KAS said:

I hauled my 1975 B-100 and wife's 1970 Gilson 500+ miles to Portage Wisconsin to a garden tractor show!

KC9KAS, pics or it didn't happen!

• Like 3

Like @953 nut the same not thing I've done recently is load my RJ35 onto my recently acquired enclosed trailer for storage and protection. But the pace will pick up this weekend.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Tgtack said:

Right now the only photos I have is of the damage the storm did to our camper awning!

Haven't even made it to the fairgrounds to check the tractors!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, KC9KAS said:

Portage Wisconsin to a garden tractor show!

Be sure to come and sit a spell and meet your fellow RS brethren. We will be there in full force... just look for the long line of horses!

14 hours ago, Tgtack said:

In keeping with the thread I washed and loaded four tractors for the Portage show. ....Opps I don't have pics either Tg... wait till after the show!

BTW :text-goodpost: Tg thanks for starting this thread, bringing the working pics out!

Edited by WHX11
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, KC9KAS said:

Right now the only photos I have is of the damage the storm did to our camper awning!

Haven't even made it to the fairgrounds to check the tractors!

Oh man, really sorry to hear this, hope everyone is okay!

• Like 2

I fitted new rear tires on my C160 today.

Adjusted the PTO clutch a bit and fixed the seat pan latch.

96429DBF-80C2-4D82-BD10-E7961924E9BA.jpg

• Like 6

This thread is likely to never die - thanks for starting it!

Pulled the C-125 in the garage as I had not changed the axle seals, though I had the trans split in the restoration - yeah, I know. She's leaked and picked up dirt on the trans bottom so, good cleaning. Pulled the hubs and got the seal pick out. Hey!, the old seals are like a thin sheet of cardboard. Nothing can be picked - had to scrape them out. New seals - sweet.

It was a good job done as I injured myself tapping it in with a hammer and extension - pinch. No job is a real job for me unless skin is removed and blood spilt.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Tuneup said:

This thread is likely to never die - thanks for starting it!

Pulled the C-125 in the garage as I had not changed the axle seals, though I had the trans split in the restoration - yeah, I know. She's leaked and picked up dirt on the trans bottom so, good cleaning. Pulled the hubs and got the seal pick out. Hey!, the old seals are like a thin sheet of cardboard. Nothing can be picked - had to scrape them out. New seals - sweet.

It was a good job done as I injured myself tapping it in with a hammer and extension - pinch. No job is a real job for me unless skin is removed and blood spilt.

I had a hard time getting the seal out on mine, it was pretty tuff, must have been replaced once. Yeah, the thread is intended as kind of a daily check in, just to see what everyone is up to. Got the idea for it from a Blazer forum I am on, that thread has been running forever!

• Like 4

Got my front tires for my lawn ranger today. Hopefully going to install them tonight. Wife adopted a pup from the humane society and they just called and said she's ready to come home. Things may change, lol.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Today I welded a K321 exhaust pipe to an M18 muffler to quiet her down quite a bit before I mowed for two hours with my C175/45 hybrid.

20170707_172136.jpg

Edited by bds1984
  • Like 9