cafoose

Bucket attachment

cafoose

I was helping my sister and her husband move and they gave me this attachment for their craftsman tractor. :banana-rock: I'm thinking of trying to use it on one of my horses. :confusion-confused: :tools-hammerdrill:

20170705_150845.jpg

20170705_150856.jpg

20170705_150911.jpg

20170705_150919.jpg

20170705_151019.jpg

20170705_150932.jpg

• Like 2

WHX??

Yeah free is always good :banana-rock:.... I wouldn't be afraid to adapt it to a horse. Might be nice for light duty chores?!?!

• Like 2

cafoose
2 minutes ago, WHX11 said:

Yeah free is always good :banana-rock:.... I wouldn't be afraid to adapt it to a horse. Might be nice for light duty chores?!?!

:text-yeahthat:My thoughts exactly

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

My son has one of those on his Ariens ( tried to talk him in to a :wh: ) his only complain is that the set up will not allow him to angle the bucket to did downward. Wonder if you could rig it on a a snow blade set up , remove the blade and use the bucket instead.  Keep us updated with pictures .

• Like 2

cafoose
2 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

My son has one of those on his Ariens ( tried to talk him in to a :wh: ) his only complain is that the set up will not allow him to angle the bucket to did downward. Wonder if you could rig it on a a snow blade set up , remove the blade and use the bucket instead.  Keep us updated with pictures .

:text-yeahthat:I was thinking the same thing about the snow blade set up