WHX??

This is why....

Amcwheel85

Yes it was! And 953 nut "Dick" helped me out but dells offered also! Great ppl for sure and I would do the same for them! Thanks guys!

• Like 8

WHX??

So much for my "if you wanna t shirt you gotta go" theory! Sounds like Richard @953 nut is your hero then!

• Like 8

WHX??
55 minutes ago, Amcwheel85 said:

I would do the same for them!

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 7

WHX??
4 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

I have only met two of them.

Ahhhh you need to get out a bit more Ritchie! :ychain:

• Like 5

ebinmaine
5 hours ago, ACman said:

Most of our wife's think we're just a bunch of crazy guys who buy junk old red tractors . In reality we're a bunch of guys that are willing and ready to help out any :wh:Horseoholic in time of need even though many of us have never met .

It's entirely possible most of are ... both !

• Like 5

19richie66
19 minutes ago, WHX11 said:

Ahhhh you need to get out a bit more Ritchie! :ychain:

Sorry, but I live way too south to just get out:laughing-rolling:

• Like 4

WHX??
1 minute ago, 19richie66 said:

live way too south to just get out

I meant get out of the sun Richie ....your getting baked....why you think Bob moved?!?!? :laughing-rofl:

• Like 4

"D"- Man

A RS member on the forum stated he was going to make a pair of rear axles for his tractor.  I PM'ed him to ask if he could make a custom pair to accommodate duals.  He not only purchased the steel, the machining and the heat-treating, but packed them and paid to ship them to me, {all without even knowing me} and offered, "If I liked them I could send him the payment, and if I didn't, I could simply return them."  At about 1/3rd or 1/2 of retail I gladly paid and am very happy with them.  Members like this gentleman are what makes RS one of the best Wheel Horse sites that there is.  My thanks to all members like this.

• Like 8

dells68
8 hours ago, WHX11 said:

....we have the best site on the planet....somebody chimed in on @dells68 thread about scoreing him (was it you Greg @Amcwheel85 ?!?!) a t shirt at the BS and I jokingly chimed in about one too. Low and behold I get PM from said Dells when he is at the BS, and I'm sure busy soaking in the sights & sounds, he & his main little man goes out of his way, gets me a shirt  (very correct size & color I might add)... packages it up and sends it to me!!!!!!!! Now how cool is that!!! Now I never met Mr. Dells face to face. Although he was at the BS last year I just got too busy to shake his hand. 

A big :thanks: Dells!

IMG_4947_JPG_c1b064e5e4f2a24846ebdec641fc5c7c.jpg

20170703_192233[1].jpg

Not a problem at all Jim!  This is what makes our hobby great - the people!  Most of us have memories of our youth and family using these great old tractors.  That is what makes this hobby what it is and ties us together like family.  In a sense we are all one big Red Square family!

• Like 7

WHX??

Did somebody get an ice cream cone Dells?:)

• Like 2

dells68

3 Big bowls at the ice cream social before my wife checked radar, panicked, and wanted to go!  Since we were hit by a tornado about 6 years back, she is scared of storms!

• Like 6

rmaynard

3 big bowls? I'm hoping that was for 3 people. I was pretty much at the end of the line for ice cream, and since they couldn't seem to get rid of the strawberry ice cream, I asked for a second bowl (they were melting into milkshake consistency by this time) and I was told no. 

• Like 7

stevasaurus

This place is absolutely fantastic, and I love reading shared stories like this.  You look real good in that shirt Jim.  :)

• Like 7

WHX??
16 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

look real good in that shirt Jim.

Nah.... the 857 steals the pic! :)

• Like 1