Firebug

Ohio pullers?

Firebug

I'm in northeast Ohio and am interested in pulling. I've done google searches and can't find any pulling groups around my area. If anyone knows of any groups or individuals I could get info from, maybe inthe akron to Cleveland to Erie to Pittsburgh square I would appreciate it. Thanks to all in advance

slim67
1 hour ago, Firebug said:

I'm in northeast Ohio and am interested in pulling. I've done google searches and can't find any pulling groups around my area. If anyone knows of any groups or individuals I could get info from, maybe inthe akron to Cleveland to Erie to Pittsburgh square I would appreciate it. Thanks to all in advance

The Mantua ox roast has a garden tractor pull this year,although i dont know the date. I know there are pullers around us but dont know any one specifically. Try a google search if you havent already.

Firebug

I've done a google search and it turned up nothing. I went to the Randolph fairgrounds last year because they were supposed to have a weekend of garden tractor pulls. There was only 3 guys that showed up so they were done by the time I got there. They said there wasn't anyone left so they were looking at disbanding. I have to believe there are still people in my area or even western pa that are interested in it and active pullers

daveoman1966

There used to be a tractor puill near Jamestown, PA....  don't know if they still run it or not.

BTW....  would you have any interest in 10 12 14 hp Kohler engines.  Also have a near complete Kohler Command 20.  I am about 10 miles east of Meadville, PA.  my ziup is 16433

email to me atg:

daveoman@windstream.net

I can forward some pics, if I had your email

Firebug

Great, thanks for the links. I will be definitely contacting them and going to see some pulls

slim67
34 minutes ago, Firebug said:

Great, thanks for the links. I will be definitely contacting them and going to see some pulls

Are you going to be putting together a puller? 

Firebug

I have always thought about it, now I'm really considering doing it but I'm not sure where to begin. Don't know much about the classes, what would be a good platform to start with, would like to chat with some guys that have been around that could give me some direction.