dug611

D200 Front PTO Plate

dug611

Looking for a front PTO plate only one hole left and its stripped. K532

Any info on other parts #'s that would fix would be appreciated.

IMG_0046.JPG

• Like 1

R. L. Addison

Is there room to drill & tap oversize and make a proper size insert by drilling & tapping proper size thread in the end of the bolt and use it like a bushing? I've done this in several places and saved a lot of grief & money. 7/16-14 id & 5/8-11 od for example ( I don't know the size off hand )

I'm assuming it won't index around so the good hole can be used.

Edited by R. L. Addison

"D"- Man

I assume any Rear closure plate from a K482, K532 or a K582 would work; however, the part # I have is 277002.  I do know that the 4 outer holes are not threaded and the 4 inner holes are.  Even though these 4 threaded inner holes are spaced such that it is possible to rotate the plate 90* or 180* this should be avoided as there is an oil drain back valley that is intended to be at the bottom.

post-3038-0-58143200-1401649846_thumb.jpg

post-3038-0-91798500-1401649882_thumb.jpg

Shuboxlover

You could always Heli-Coil it too!

dug611

The plate was mounted with the large ears down, the one on the bottom left of ur pic was already broke off, the bottom right (the one i need) is stripped, and the top left is the one that broke. Obviously it has been a problem its whole life.

The 4 outer holes are threaded (well 2 now) for the 3/8 threaded hook and the inner holes pass through for the 5/16 mounting bolts to the block.   Are these for sale anywhere? I see there a bunch of different part numbers anybody know the differences?

Thanks

• Like 1

"D"- Man
30 minutes ago, dug611 said:

The plate was mounted with the large ears down, the one on the bottom left of ur pic was already broke off, the bottom right (the one i need) is stripped, and the top left is the one that broke. Obviously it has been a problem its whole life.

The 4 outer holes are threaded (well 2 now) for the 3/8 threaded hook and the inner holes pass through for the 5/16 mounting bolts to the block.   Are these for sale anywhere? I see there a bunch of different part numbers anybody know the differences?

Thanks

Dug thanks for catching my mistake, I just had it reversed from which holes were threaded and which were not, sorry.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• BrianKoch
      By BrianKoch
      Looking for a good and flat cover plate for the k301 crankcase. My current one is warped causing oil to leak out.

• cbj75
      By cbj75
      I have a 1975 D200 Wheel Horse with front mount dozer blade, package includes Wheel Horse Dump Trailer, 48" belly mower side discharge, Wheel Horse front and rear wheel weights, turning brakes, rear PTO and 3-point to 2" receiver attachment, and Brinley twin disc harrow. Rear luggage/rack carrier, All refurbished, sandblasted and painted Ford red in 2016. Lots of extra Wheel Horse parts included.

Package price $3000.00.

Bryce Johnson
      102 Anglers PT
      Mc Cormick SC 29835
      913-638-6788

IMG_1962.HEIC IMG_1965.HEIC IMG_0279.HEIC

• the jeep driver
      By the jeep driver
      My daughter was using the Wheel Horse rider to mow, I was push mowing.  She drives over to me and says, "Dad, the blades aren't turning." I look at the mower, she's got the blades engaged (lever forward) but nothing is moving.  I disengage the blades, and re-engage... nothing.  No movement from the belt nor clutch.  Then I notice the smell, and look closer, the belt is so hot is melting on the clutch.  Or rather, the clutch is so hot it's melting the belt.  Melting occurred. 

While the clutch is disengaged, I can spin the clutch freely; and whilst it's engaged, it won't move. 

So, what did I do now?  Peter told me to lube that needle bearing, but I couldn't find a write up/how to anywhere, so I was putting it off until after the leaves were done falling in the Fall.  I haven't taken anything off yet, other than the pins that hold the pinion and such, and the little brake pad.  I see there are two snap rings, assume they come off, and then the assembly slides out as a whole? 

Some pictures of the clutch, can anyone tell if it's usable from them?

• decvt79
      By decvt79
      My 1999 270H with 48” deck is having an issue getting power to PTO.   Checked PTO with jumper to battery and it worked fine and I’ve actually been cutting grass using the jumper for awhile.  I checked power from PTO switch to PTO and there is none.  I checked PTO switch and it appeared OK but I replaced it anyway and still no power to PTO.   Then checked brown/tan wire leading to switch and there is none.   Could the issue be the NMIR module and is there a good way to check it.  If bad, where is the best place to get a replacement and do other brands/models have NMIR a modules I can use.    Also, would suppling battery power directly to PTO switch and bypassing NMIR result in switch working.
    • trident
      By trident
      Need some help. My 800 Special has an electric PTO. It is not working. Checked Ohms - nothing. My questions are 1) how does the PTO come off and 2) can they be rebuilt? I took the bolt out that I thought holds it on but no luck. Must be something more?