Sign in to follow this  
Big_Red_Fred

Chrome Wheels

Big_Red_Fred

Where can i purchase Chrome wheels, i'm planning on restoring our 516H, then i dont have to paint like i did 2 weeks ago , makes it fun though ;-) 0624171211.jpg.2ebf2fe63c4a51f3844943e9bf366cae.jpg5952f0a45ba0b_0625171225(2).jpg.37eca9c52497ef6e304702605dd23f00.jpg

• Like 2

Big_Red_Fred

Hey, check out Mean Green5952fb01ebe5c_0624171213(1).jpg.e0ccdeddfb2f2fdeb662058488914257.jpg

• Like 2

Big_Red_Fred

I never gave Miller Tire a thought, LOL to much Diesel Fumes in the Brain, thanks for moving my Marbles ;-) 

Speaking of Tires too, My son wanted to know why the front tires on the 516H are Bigger then his 310-8 ? Can he swap out or does he have to change the front axle ? I dont know either, thats why i have All You Red Square Friends ;-) there goes them diesel fumes again, Have the Men take my pic on a Bad day when im looking like a Chimney Sweep reject from Mary Poppins

• Like 1

stevebo
11 hours ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

I never gave Miller Tire a thought, LOL to much Diesel Fumes in the Brain, thanks for moving my Marbles ;-) 

Speaking of Tires too, My son wanted to know why the front tires on the 516H are Bigger then his 310-8 ? Can he swap out or does he have to change the front axle ? I dont know either, thats why i have All You Red Square Friends ;-) there goes them diesel fumes again, Have the Men take my pic on a Bad day when im looking like a Chimney Sweep reject from Mary Poppins

You can upgrade from 6" to 8" but need to get shorter front spindles. IMO a great upgrade to any 310.

• Like 2

groundhog47
5 hours ago, stevebo said:

You can upgrade from 6" to 8" but need to get shorter front spindles. IMO a great upgrade to any 310.

Agree, did similar  (not to commandeer post) to my Lawn Ranger but only had to get longer axel, then went from 10" to 12" on back with hub change 3 to 5 lug. Course had to mod fender support and add a diff fender, what the hey though, it's fun! Obviously not finished. Wheels and tire off C-120 and front spindels from a 6xx 0r 8xx if rem correctlyl-156-3.JPG.9c02a231e3d3c5b9b498752e22f4ebe4.JPG

Edited by groundhog47
  • Like 1

Big_Red_Fred

Thanks Steve, When i get to his home Saturday, we will look at it, then find out about spindles, Yes he scarfed all 3 Horses ;-)

Hey 953 nut, just home from work, The Old Spice is in my Carolina's ;-)

ericj

I'm parting out some tractors and may have some spindles and 8" wheels if you are interested. but I would not steal them off the 516 for a 310. I'm just down the road from you below York pm me if interested.

eric j 

• Like 1

Big_Red_Fred

My Son said the 516 cuts like a dream compared to the 310, i'm now looking at a Toro / Wheel Horse 520H , he wants 1200.00 , 60 inch deck, big 2 stage blower, The herd is getting bigger