melonman

T-Series?? B80 in white w/electric lift... "White Unicorn"?

melonman

Hey Guys, any help with ID or info on this possibly rare bird? It appears to be the original paint but idk for sure. Alo, a B series with electric lift rather rare I think HUH?

WH white Unicorn.jpg

• Like 3

Racinbob

It's a 74 or 75 and not likely the original paint. There appears to be white paint on some wiring and the choke cable. The electric lift was a pretty common add on. I had one like that but didn't care for the foot rest being moved out to clear it. But it's interesting.:)

• Like 2

melonman

Yes, good eye-paint on the cables-I missed that good job Racinbob!!

• Like 1

rmaynard

I agree with Bob on this one. I think it's a repaint. There have been many threads on different factory applied color. Red was what Wheel Horse painted their tractors, and if a multi machine purchaser like a municipality wanted their tractors painted a different color, it was usually done at the dealer level.

Just my :twocents-02cents: worth.

Nice B-80 anyway.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Gary S Minnesota
      By Gary S Minnesota
      Hi everyone,
      I'm having a battery draw down issue on my 516-H equipped with a factory electric lift for the deck/snow blower.
      I connected an ice pick/alligator clip trouble light between the negative battery post and the ground cable.  It glows!  I then began removing circuits until the light no longer glowed.  The only circuit that had an effect( made the light go out) was when I removed the electric lift relay from it's holder.  Upon doing so ,the light the light immediately went out.  I tested the relay with a multi meter and it seems to be good.  I then replaced  the momentary up/down switch thinking it might be feeding the relay NC circuit some current.  No change.  The electric lift wiring harness has a lead going directly to the pos. battery terminal.   It also has a lead to the negative battery terminal.  As soon as I connect the negative ground wire I can hear a slight "click" as the wire touches the neg battery post bolt connector.
      I have not been able to find the manual for the electric lift.  I have seen photos of the same lift here on the forum from time to time. Don't know the brand.
      If I remove the relay the electric lift relay battery holds its' charge just fine? 
      Any suggestions?
      thank you!
    • Jennifer
      By Jennifer
      Well got my new weight yesterday!  My valentines gift from my husband now has the front weight less likely to pop those wheelies!!!!  There might be enough power still but doubt it…. He bought me the RJ from David in Arkansas a few years back we posted on the trip!  The moment we saw the ad on here about the front weight we had to have it!  Seize the moment, don’t know when ever come across another for sell…!  So here I just wanted to share pictures of it!  My tractor is a bit dirty from winter setting but i wipped it down just a little for the photo opt!!  

• mhlmeader
      By mhlmeader
      Hi folks, me and the gal pal were on our way to the wheelhorse motherland ( southbend), to shop for some wedding rings.  So we go down little country road see a barn sale, turned around cause I spy a wheelhorse.  I ask how much , he said 400$, but someone was suppose to be picking it up.  Turns out it came with a sickle bar too. My ears kinda perked up then , cause my dad wants on for his 702.  They call the other fella,  he passed on it, I offered 300$, we settled at 350$. Tractor runs pretty good,  lil smoke when ya goose it, but runs and cuts pretty good.  I'm hoping the sickle bar will fit my dad's 702, it's a 50 inch bar.  Anywho, here's some pics a serial numbers if anyone has some additional info, or point me in the right direction,  would be appreciated,  thanks!!!

• ebinmaine
      By ebinmaine
      I don't have pictures yet but I can get some later. I know that will be helpful but I forgot to take them last night.

So here's what I know.
      When I bought my c-160 last year it came with a plow. It was delivered to my house and the plow was not mounted on it. I never saw this particular plow on that particular tractor.
      The plow I have is 42 inches wide and has a full frame as most of them do.
      The angle lever has the Z shape to it, NOT a straight stick of metal, and also bends slightly back towards the operator.

When I am pulling the angle lever towards me to change the angle of the plow it contacts the brake lever.

Any thoughts?

• Machineguy
      By Machineguy
      I’m on the fence about this. I know it all boils down to personal preference but I wanted to hear some opinions on this. I don’t really have any show machines and I plan on working my stuff. With that said, I really do like the shiny red paint but it’s only original once. Just wondering what the professional Horse wranglers on here have to say?