Wild Bill in VA

There was a WHAT .... WHERE ???

stevebo

I was there when it came out. It was about a 4' black snake. Can you imagine buying it and then when you got home to give it a bath and out comes the snake?

• Like 6

rmaynard

Yeah, that tractor was right next to mine. Could have been my 857 if the snake had turned right instead of left. :)

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 3

Wild Bill in VA

HA HA ... Your right Buzz ....... and some how I keep a runnin' into them unwanted snakes.

Here's that story,

Years ago in the early years of the Annual Wheel Horse Show there used to be a old white painted cinder block rest room and of which I felt the need to use ..... well just as I was about to step over block opening I noticed a snake up on the top of the door way ...... I thought geez some joker put a rubber snake up there BUT then the snake MOVED ........ I went into reverse so fast that my foot never set on the ground in the building ! Finding Don Kane I lead him to the bathroom with out telling him why (Don is a big time hunter and I figured he should know what to do), he was a little nervous wondering why I wanted him in the outhouse. Don saw the snake put on some gloves and tossed the vermin out into the woods. Buzz do ya' suppose the this years snake was a great grandchild of that outhouse snake ???

Wild Bill in Richmond, VA.

• Like 7

squonk

And people wonder why I don't camp anymore! :)

Now I have to go out and check my 701, :hide:

• Like 6

Buzz
18 hours ago, Wild Bill in VA said:

HA HA ... Your right Buzz ....... and some how I keep a runnin' into them unwanted snakes.

Here's that story,

Years ago in the early years of the Annual Wheel Horse Show there used to be a old white painted cinder block rest room and of which I felt the need to use ..... well just as I was about to step over block opening I noticed a snake up on the top of the door way ...... I thought geez some joker put a rubber snake up there BUT then the snake MOVED ........ I went into reverse so fast that my foot never set on the ground in the building ! Finding Don Kane I lead him to the bathroom with out telling him why (Don is a big time hunter and I figured he should know what to do), he was a little nervous wondering why I wanted him in the outhouse. Don saw the snake put on some gloves and tossed the vermin out into the woods. Buzz do ya' suppose the this years snake was a great grandchild of that outhouse snake ???

Wild Bill in Richmond, VA.

All I'm saying is that it's a good thing that you weren't wearing your white pants because........

• Like 5

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: You would probably need some of this. :text-imsorry:

Image result for clorox

• Like 3

TDF5G

:o

DOGS.JPG

Edited by TDF5G
  • Like 3

WVHillbilly520H

You mean this...

Screenshot_20170802-115033.png

• Like 5

TDF5G
On 8/2/2017 at 10:51 AM, WVHillbilly520H said:

You mean this...

:o:o:o:o

• Like 1

953 nut

598a2b71d9be3_Tractorforsalehasslightrattle..jpg.c06ed01c3916d8ead7d90b3ebcebdc89.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

TDF5G

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

• Like 1

MikeFlynn

I'm in richmond va would like to connect with wheel horse owners here

mike Flynn

WVHillbilly520H
1 minute ago, MikeFlynn said:

I'm in richmond va would like to connect with wheel horse owners here

mike Flynn

How close to Richmond? Or only the Richmond metro area?

elcamino/wheelhorse

@MikeFlynn Welcome to :rs:I see you are up in Buckingham , I live in Richmond  so @WVHillbilly520H I got to say you are more than a hop , skip , and a jump from me. If you have questions just post them and people will send you answers. Post a picture of your tractor. We have folks all around the metro area, some more active than others.

WVHillbilly520H

Jim, for some a couple hour isn't to far out of the realm of "nearby", before I moved to Staunton I had 1.5 H.R drive 1 way to work, Jeff.