prondzy

Got a Bark Buster

squonk

Looks like it will bark your shins as well. :blink:

• Like 3

Pullstart

We need videos of that bad boy, I don't think the pictures are enough!

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:  :text-goodpost:  :text-+1:  

• Like 2

prondzy

We will see on a video,  internals are free, but lets be honest it scares the $h!t out of me being it was recalled from the market with so many injuries and even death? If i read right. I like the piece but not sure if i want to find out first person about the injuries.:auto-ambulance: 

• Like 4

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Craziest looking thing I ever saw. Looks dangerous to, but I am a chicken with that contraption.   :no:

Glenn

• Like 3

Racinbob

I was caught in a horizontal rotating gizmo back in the 80's. It wasn't a log splitter but a 4" section of rigid pipe that I was wrapping a rope around to assist in driving a shallow well. It happens in a split second and scared the snot out of me. To me, that splitter looks even more dangerous especially handling the splitting wood. I remember when those came out as a second party attachment for a Wheel Horse. Most definitely a cool attachment but I would hesitate using it, At the bare minimum, if you do use it, have one person who's ONLY job is to be prepared to stop it.

• Like 4

Achto

Here's a video of a Stickler spiral splitter that mounts to a car/truck hub. Same concept as the Bark buster.

obone

Seen one at the show that hooks up to the rear wheel. It's a lot like the first photo. I would never ever use on.

Dakota8338

Dad purchased one that worked off the rear PTO on larger tractors.  He loved it, but I always view it with skepticism.  It hasn't been used since dad died, and probably never will be.  :techie-eureka:  I guess, I should dig it out and sell that junk, er valuable piece of equipment I meant, if anyone wants to purchase an accident waiting to happen.