• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By oliver2-44
      I'm thinking about buying a Leak down tester. Looking online they range from $29 to $200+.  Harbor freight sells a Pittsburg brand one for $39. And several other companies sell that same looking one (Different names) for $29 to$49:  There is an OTC brand one for $&9 and $199.

So what do y'all use?  
      Does anyone have the Harbor Freight one?  I'm a little skeptical l, but like the price for the little bit I will use it.   Of course if it's not accurate it a worthless .
    • By JoeB
      Good morning,
      This is my first post.  Several years ago I bought a c120 auto and have used it to mow and snowplow with great success.  The other night in the midst of a snow storm I was in a hurry to get going, and didn't check the oil and didn't give the engine enough time to warm up.  Result seems to be a broken connecting rod, since it cranks now much faster than it did before and won't start when it was a terrific starter before.
      So I'm looking for ways to repair the damage I've done.  I really love the tractor, comparing it to modern ones that feel like tin foil convinces me that I want to fix this iron horse.
      I am in southwest Michigan, and looking for help.
      thanks in advance.

• By cabin4me
      I have a 79 C-111 that I pulled a running 11hp briggs and stratton engine from and also a front push blade.  I am looking to sale both.  Push blade 200 Engine 100
      I also have the original mowing deck for this mower.  I am looking for a WH pull behind tiller attachment, maybe trade?
    • By dhr5050
      I am looking for an engine that will easily swap into my C100 that is not the K241AS. Any suggestions?
    • By D250power
      Hi I am looking for a distributor drive gear for the Renault 800  on the d250.  Also a cylinder head. I lost the gear.