Straight From the Horse's Mouth - The final chapter

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cabin4me
      I have a 79 C-111 that I pulled a running 11hp briggs and stratton engine from and also a front push blade.  I am looking to sale both.  Push blade 200 Engine 100
      I also have the original mowing deck for this mower.  I am looking for a WH pull behind tiller attachment, maybe trade?
    • By dhr5050
      I am looking for an engine that will easily swap into my C100 that is not the K241AS. Any suggestions?
    • By D250power
      Hi I am looking for a distributor drive gear for the Renault 800  on the d250.  Also a cylinder head. I lost the gear.
    • By Rob R
      Hi folks Brewster Rob here, was gifted a Cub Cadet LTX 1040 in great shape other then a completely blown 19HP in-famous Kohler Courage SV590, today I acquired a 17HP Pro OHV CV490S in perfect running condition.... so I want to swap the engines. They have identical vertical shafts question is the electrical. The Courage had four wires coming from the engine red/green/white/purple, the Pro has 3 white, 1blk and 1 red.  I also have the alternator and regulator from the blown Courage.... might I be able to swap alternators???  I of course have the old Courage key switch I do NOT have the new engine key switch.........  Need help from the Red Square wizards and PLEASE think about the best result way to go here.... thank you in advance. 
    • By MAD MARK
      Bought this 310-8 for $100 came with a plow but no engine. Just want to put in the cheap HF $99 Predator 6.5hp. Searched on here and found that people have done this but I cant really find any information on what they needed to do to get it to work. Looks like about a 2" engine plate since the height of the PTOs are different and the mounting bolt locations are different. Besides that, any more tips or pointers?

Just making this into a cheap plow tractor, I saw the linkage below the 310-8 is not like below my 312-8. It does not have a chain lift and just a straight bar. I mounted the blade to my 312-8 and it worked fine. Guessing the bar is so I can push down on the blade if need be? Is this something included in the plow package I missed before? Any insight there?