Elkskin's mower junkyard

dads 1964 ltd-244 dump cart

Elkskin's mower junkyard

Well here it is all painted. now have to wait a few days to apply decals. i am going to let it sit in the sun tomorrow. This dumpcart is not perfect. it was pitted beyond beleif. i filled has much of the pits in i could with jb weld. Its not a show peice but looks alot better than before. I wanted to preserve it for years to come. its even getting different tires on it. that are in better condition.

0623171909-00.jpg

0623171909-01.jpg

0623171910-00.jpg

0623171910-01.jpg

0623171911-00.jpg

• Like 5

WHX??

Looks nice and just remember in any condition they just don't make them like that anymore. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Some guys do bed liner on the inside to help protect and save them.

• Like 1

Elkskin's mower junkyard
Just now, WHX11 said:

Looks nice and just remember in any condition they just don't make them like that anymore. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Some guys do bed liner on the inside to help protect and save them.

i know i was thinking on that dad said no lol

• Like 1

WHX??

Gotta listen to dad! I would only do it for kids tub rides. I don't think it would work good for hauling dirt or working. Stuff wouldn't slide out as well. 

Elkskin's mower junkyard
Just now, WHX11 said:

Gotta listen to dad! I would only do it for kids tub rides. I don't think it would work good for hauling dirt or working. Stuff wouldn't slide out as well. 

we dont use it much anyway when we do its light stuff like leaves. i got a bigger 2 wheel wagon i beat to u know lol

Elkskin's mower junkyard

update on cart. got it put together now waiting a few days for this oil base paint to dry more before decals go on. 

0625171554-00.jpg

0625171601-00.jpg

0625171758-00.jpg

also if you look at picture looking at it from front you can see left side is down a little. its like that due to being in a scrap pile when i got it.  i saved it from being smashed all up lol. but i was able to straighten it out pretty good before paint. like i said before its not a show peice. we plan on using it for light stuff and not beat the crap out of it.

• Like 1