TIGman

C-120 back in the mowing crew

TravelinJavelin

sweet ride!

• Like 1

JAinVA

TIGman,

My c120 never looked that nice,well maybe when new,but not while I owned it.Beautiful!Tough machine that will be around doing the job for years to come.Great job.

• Like 4

TIGman

I have to tell you JA, yes it is a great machine but mowing with the two tractors I have with Hydrostatic..... They have me spoiled.... lol 

Had to get used to shifting again. ;)

• Like 1

TIGman

Finished mowing the back yard after work today.  I have to say the C-120 is doing a fine job. :handgestures-thumbupright:

IMG_20170624_143455386.jpg

IMG_20170624_143504783.jpg

• Like 9

JAinVA

TIGman,

Machine looks good,doing what it was made for.I know how the hydros can spoil you but what's next,self driving WHs.LOL.Good looking resto..Luck JAinVA

• Like 1

Uncle Buck

Never had a hydro, never driven a hydro. I have heard costs to repair when the hydro goes south are insanely high. I figure I should avoid hydro tractors, I won't miss what I know nothing about! LOL

• Like 1

Tankman

Horse looks great. So does the lawn. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

EricF

Sweet looking machine! Brings back memories -- when I went to school in South Bend, there were two early-to-mid 70s Wheel Horses used for groundskeeping. One was a little older, possibly a Charger 12, but the newer one was virtually identical to this one. Those tractors were out all the time mowing the athletic fields and other areas, or clearing snow in the winter where the plow truck couldn't get to.

• Like 1

Pollack Pete

You've got to be the envy of your neighborhood.That tractor looks brand new!!Looks like it does a terrific job mowing too,just like most Horses do.

• Like 1

TIGman

I drive my friend at work crazy, who also lives in my neighborhood, because he never knows what tractor I will have out mowing with from week to week.... lol ;)  What really throws him is when I have the little Lawn Ranger out.....:D

• Like 1