Amcwheel85

2017 show shirts?

Amcwheel85

Anyone wanna make a few dollars by buying a men's medium show shirt and sending it this way?? Of course I will pay for everything plus some extra for the help! I couldn't make it this year but still wanna represent! Any help would be awesome!

• Like 1

dells68

Hey AMC!  I'd be glad to grab a shirt for you and mail it to you when we get home next week.  Only question is what color?  Not sure they have all three colors keft, but I'll check in the morning.  Choices are light grey, dark grey, and black.  Give me your choice and backup color.

-Dell

• Like 2

WHX??

Hey Amc I hate to tell you but to get a tee you have to attend the show....sorry club rules ya know....

By the way Dells XL any color..... I can do PayPal friends & family:ychain:

Edited by WHX11
  • Like 1

dells68

I don't mind a bit, WHX11.  I'd have to add an extra handling charge to keep the transaction on the downlow:violence-blades:.  Seriously, let me know and I'd be glad to help out! 

• Like 1

Amcwheel85

I made the show last year and got plans to take this week off next year for the show! Dell 953nut pmed me about it and then I seen your post... but I appreciate the offer! And I wouldn't care what color I'd wear a dang pink one lol

• Like 1

dells68

Cool!  Just wanted to make sure you got one.  Miss seeing you and the kids riding around.  You've gotta make it next year!

WHX??

PM sent with my address Dells.... Amc yer off the hook if you wear a pink one ...I'd bet that one would go to your daughter 

• Like 1

dells68

Cool beans (kind of dates my age huh?).  I'll take care of you.  We've had a blast!  Emory has really enjoyed the trip and is planning for next year already!

• Like 2

Amcwheel85

Actually your prolly right. May have to get an extra one for her once she knows I'm getting one. She got one last year! Dell yea this is one of the only bad things about moving south as it's harder to get to the show! I've already showed my kids all the pics everyone is posting and my daughter def wants to go back and my son wants to go for his first time too. Only bright side to this weekend is my parents are coming to visit from NY tomorrow or Sunday and dad is bringing me my "new to me" 1045 He picked up for me in NY and the wheel horse 1 bottom I got from Sqounk. So I'm excited to get those... and don't repeat this in hear but he is also bringing me the all original Cub 72 W/EZ vacuum "k91" that may possibly make into my suburban also known as "killer" and a nice #2 IH cart I bought from my buddy up there.... lol

• Like 2

WHX??

Well next year don't forget a hitch pun for those tub rides!:ychain:

• Like 2

Amcwheel85

Haha thanks for reminding me of that one... what good is a tub cart if I don't bring a dang hitch pin! 

• Like 2

dells68

We brought the hitch pin and bought Emory a cart.  Then the tank I rigged on his Lawn ranger started leaking -  not good and disappointed him too!  At least I found him a real tank that will work!

• Like 2