Dakota8338

Champion RH10 Spark Plug

Dakota8338

This may be redundant for some of you, but possibly will help someone else. 

In preparation for the new mowing season, I went to get a new set of blades for the mowing deck, and for the engine a spark plug, air filter, fuel filter and change of oil.  Was able to get everything but the spark plug. My owners manual for the 312 with a Kohler Magnum engine specifies an RH10 Spark Plug, so that was what I was looking for.  Unfortunately I did not consult the net before shopping, and returned with everything I went after except the spark plug, but no one could cross reference the Champion RH10 it seems.  (Already had the new blades on hand.)  When I got home I searched the net for compatible replacements.  The following is what I determined to be currently available and suitable replacements for the older Champion RH10 Spark Plug: 

Champion RH10C, Autolite 216 or 4316 (but 4316 was the recommended),  Bosch WR9EC3, Danso W14L or W16LS, Kohler 235041-S, Motorcraft AL7CF4, NGK B-4L or B-6L

I picked up a Champion RH10C (considering it to probably be the closest replacement, after doing the search), and completed the spring servicing before the mowing season really gets under way this year.

953 nut
7 hours ago, Dakota8338 said:

Champion RH10C,

That is the one, the "C" stands foe copper which is plated onto the electrode.     :text-bravo:

• Like 1