Steve showed up!

Achto
21 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

594b09cd0f502_1steveonastick002.JPG.dcb49aebb3e43e89d632ca5f55e7c20a.JPG

Looks like "Steve On a Stick" brought his own mug too. :):occasion-xmas:

Edited by Achto
  • Like 9

Racinbob

Congrats Steve!! You told me you were going to get to my size and you made it!! Enjoy the show :orcs-cheers:

• Like 9

elcamino/wheelhorse

Well we got Steve on a Stick , where is the infamous "Mash Pole" @857 horse should have invaded the beautiful Pa. countryside by now.

• Like 6

squonk

HHHHOOOOOWWWWAAARRRRDDD made it and we had a great time at the Italian Kitchen and tailgating afterward. 

Steve just so you know I take no credit for your likeness showing up! :)

• Like 7

ztnoo
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

"Steve On A Stick"

You guys could probably sell those as old time hand fans to keep the 'skeeters" at bay, personal cool down devices, and deflectors to bat raindrops away.

No suggestions as to pricing.......you'll have to test the market threshold price wise.

Let us know what your market survey reveals.

Skoal!!!

rotfl.gif.9e248150f8b3337927dff1198cb5daef.gif

• Like 5

elcamino/wheelhorse

I was thinking target practice for B B rifles but someone would shoot their eye out.

• Like 9

Ed Kennell

We gotta get  Stick Steve some wheels or legs.

I could bring Halloween Harry....we could replace his head with Stick Steve.

IMG_5298.JPG.6fd38074f5b07ee44deccee45d63fda4.JPG

• Like 8

ACman

:scratchead: was Steve on a stick standing sideways when we stopped and talked to you guys earlier...totally missed him :lol:

• Like 8

ohiofarmer

tumblr_lz6yx7qmOs1rn4qwao1_500.gif:auto-biker:  I think we should motorize him.....

Edited by ohiofarmer
  • Like 8

KC9KAS

That is so funny!

• Like 3

953 nut
6 hours ago, ACman said:

:scratchead: was Steve on a stick standing sideways when we stopped and talked to you guys earlier...totally missed him :lol:

No, it was raining and he was hiding in my truck;  you know how prissy Steve On A Stick can be!

• Like 7

19richie66

Its great what others will do to help out people in need. Glad to see Steve made it. Wish Richie on a stick could have went. 

• Like 4

varosd

Steve,

you could ride around the block and post the video,  or there might be some paint that needs to "dry" ...

• Like 2

KC9KAS
4 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

:occasion-xmas:  Thanks guys...I almost feel like I am there.   :banana-linedance::banana-linedance::banana-linedance::banana-linedance:  I am really missing all of you guys.

Hopefully they will take lots of photos for you and the rest of us that couldn't make it this year!

• Like 5

WHX??

We'll get em next year Steve! Maybe we can truck pool!

• Like 6

Aldon

I have to tell you Steve, the comfort inn lobby bench is just not as happening a place without you or the MN boys. 

• Like 7

WHX??

I dunno Aldon....... them MN horse thieves might be best left at home to avoid all the rustling :ph34r: they somehow manage to do! :lol: Steve on the other hand....yes just wouldn't be right without him! :)

• Like 6

stevasaurus

Just did a Skype with Squonk, Alden, Bob Ellison and Jay (JWPH)...excellent...was like being there   Thank you Skype and you guys.

@neil  all these guys went to the Texan tonight in Chambersburg.  They were still out of Guiness from when we went there.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 8

ACman

For sure it's not the same without you here Steve :( . Heck this is my only second show and definitely not my last . Everyone here is so willing to help each other out . It really is like one big family . For example when returned to the show after dinner @stevebo came up to me just to say hi , next thing I know he's wet sanding and buffing my 1057 :woohoo: and a huge :thanks: !!!

Edited by ACman
  • Like 8

Aldon

Stevebo is awesome but he has not yet paid the tab so it's first indication that steve on a stick is not actually steve. Not to mention some very direct feedback from Chris who  is the actual puppet master.

Edited by Aldon
  • Like 6