WHX??

Happy Fathers Day 2017

WHX??

To all you dad's out there. We get to do what we want right? Seat time, fishing, grilling out?

Hug your kids :romance-grouphug:

• Like 9

Ed Kennell

:thanks:   Jim...Have a Great Day.             

Mrs K is taking me out for breakfast, then on to a day of watching the Grandsons play in a baseball tournament. Image result for happy fathers day pics

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 8

Racinbob

Kids and grandkids coming over for dinner. Tractor rides and lots of good eats :banana-wrench:

happy-father-s-day-message-beer-mug-illustration-31405678.jpg.468b2c57caab3532896bf92f1f7726cd.jpg

• Like 8

857 horse

Four grankids headed my way......what else can a Granpa ask for???  Oh yeah,,,,,THE BIG SHOW next week.....

Cant beat perfect,,,,,and to all Muh Boyz,,,,,Happt Fathers Day,,,,,Seat time is also in a lawn chair,,,,,you know where to find me,,,,,

Big Show in a few days,,,,See you there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to the ones that wont be coming,,,,,,you will be there,,,,you know it,,,we know it.......

OK old guys.......have a great day......be safe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Howard857Horsein VA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:banana-wrench::banana-wrench::banana-blonde::banana-blonde:

• Like 9

stevasaurus

Happy Fathers Day to all you dads.  Shrimp on the Barbie, Barby today.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 9

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Happy Father's day wheel horse dad's. Barbecue with the Mrs and sons later, while watching the Mets. Just a relaxing day today.

Glenn

• Like 9

JPWH

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL.

Edited by JPWH
  • Like 9

SylvanLakeWH

:text-yeahthat: All of it...

:bow-blue:

• Like 7

squonk

I had Father's day last Sunday when my son came home. Today it was a Pancake Breakfast supporting a local youth baseball team at the firehouse. 50 kids and 50 sets of parents running around like crazy :) And I won a car wash basket at their raffle! :banana-linedance:

Playing with the hound, cleaning out the truck for the trip and making my to do list before I leave. Then waiting for the big storms to hit later! :hide:

• Like 6

Ed Kennell

The Grandsons team came thru with 4 wins and 1 loss winning the Championship in the the Fathers Day Challenge 16U Tournament today. 

BTW, they are a 15U team with several 14 year old boys.

IMG_7678.JPG.2ae5ded56cd5a23ce7cdd947f7e15942.JPGIMG_7669.JPG.3020045cbf63a866a02222ee813a28f7.JPGIMG_7691.JPG.4f20d15ef2eff93e4c13ab4df1ed1fa1.JPGIMG_7692.JPG.99edb2525f6dfff06ec7e1da18e18cb3.JPG

• Like 7

cschannuth

I was able to do some storm cleanup with the boys this morning. We were able to use some of the toys to do it so it was actually fairly enjoyable. My daughter had to work today so she didn't get in on the action. 

image.jpeg.210d62d5edeedbf84230de8fd4db852c.jpegimage.jpeg.c859726dffb4cbaf8f731aff7af7bfa6.jpegimage.jpeg.53cc6b51add3100837f2d8da80807f9e.jpeg

• Like 5

WHX??

:text-yeahthat:'s actually what I SHOULD HAVE been doing instead of sluffing off... wife says don't touch till the insurance guy looks at it :angry-nono: Not as bad as it looks but still a days worth of repairs on the barn...least the horses got out ok and will get their chance to work! :)

20170614_165109[1].jpg

20170614_165117[1].jpg

• Like 5

Ed Kennell

Good advice from the Ms. Jim.     They should clean up anything on or against a building.

We have been under a tornado warning for the past hour here, but It looks like it will pass 5 mile to our  North.

• Like 1

WHX??

Hunker down Ed.....

• Like 1