Tgtack

Urgent, 1276 picture needed

Tgtack

I am in urgent need of a picture of the correct "decal" on the center plate that has the cutout for the wheelomatic position indicator. The 1966 model 1276 used a reversed brake lever, lever up for drive and lever down for brake. Also the 1276 used the older sliding seat latch rather than the press to release latch. Currently available decals are incorrect for the 1276, and I need to get one made for the show.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Sarge

You'll have to contact @Vinylguy , he's been working on the older '66-'67 decals . The 1277 has an odd battery info/hydro decal as well , don't think we ever did finish that one as good photos and physical examples are really tough to find . Congrats on the 1276 , that is one elegant tractor and a very stout machine for it's age , not to mention a perfect balance of function and simplicity .

Sarge

• Like 1

Vinylguy

I have always thought this was the correct design for the 1276?

Let me know what is different. Will try to get one done and bring to show if at all possible. Time is running short

5946987a9e544_1276CONSOLE.png.63d51fad9f01cefa276c19e6109f84fc.png

Edited by Vinylguy
  • Like 2

Tgtack

Vinylguy, That looks close, the one I got did not have the extra text, had press to release seat latch, and parking brake pull.

The 1276 use the slide seat release, so one pictured is good there, but when you pull (up) on brake lever it releases brake, and lowers the tension pulley. So for he 1276, instead of pull, is should say either "push" or "down". See picture in the lever up position, tensioner down.

Yes, need one if at all possibe at the show. Also, ordered 12 hp kohler decal with mechanical governor but got one with internal governor, so need one of those  (mech gov) also.

20170618_123025.jpg

Edited by Tgtack
  • Like 1

Vinylguy

1276 CONSOLE for tgtack.png

• Like 3

Tgtack

I think that will work!