stevasaurus

Stickers and Hood Ornaments 876

prondzy

looks great steve! cant decide which ornament I like better:think:

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@stevasaurus I would save the horse head and mount the little green guy , then your horse could be named @squonkhunter. Make sure you put an eye patch on him. Going to miss you at the show.

• Like 5

AMC RULES

:rs::wh: calendar shot. 

DSCF8797.JPG.ec5b2be205e058ee5272faaa48ce6199.JPG.7cf5878fd43a7817667a0a1b6d7afe53.JPG

• Like 9

Vinylguy

Very nice Steve! Liking the gold muffler.

• Like 3

stevasaurus

Thanks Terry.  I am really liking the gold with those wood grained stickers and the muffler just kind of makes the whole scene.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 4

squonk

Tell Marvin I don't approve of him shooting the Horse! :angry-nono:

DSCF8793.JPG.71adcac410a41f4448347954e22a24c5.jpg.1ef2729fe5c6c8741ee757351f105c3d.jpg

You got a Vette Too? You've been holding out on us Big Guy! :)

DSCF8796.JPG.a3158f547014da65a9962a007b9e3156.jpg.4f1b786253ffbfc7d9b40436ab469d31.jpg

Steve, I'm going to try to hook up with you on Skype on Mon or Tues as I prepare for "The Journey" :auto-swerve:

Edited by squonk
  • Like 3

stevasaurus

Mike...Marvin was just keeping the horse still so it would not blur in the picture.  That stallion wants to run.  :)  Monday/Tuesday is OK.

• Like 3

ACman

Sweet looking tractor Steve... :handgestures-thumbupright: The gold does set it off .

Going to miss you this year ... maybe fall Mentone :think: ? 

• Like 3

neil

I love the horse hood ornament Steve , wouldn't mind a few myself , and the 876 looks almost new .

i know Glen has been struggling to get them chromed for quite some time now , hope he manages to eventually get them done , but I now like the gold colour now,

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Thanks guys for all the nice comments.  I hope Glen sees this thread and takes a few to the show.  He has been trying to get these ornaments cast in bronze and then the chrome process will take.  He talks about it in his vendor space.  I was also thinking about having my wife, who is very artistic, to paint the horse head to look like a real horse...eyes, teeth mane, ears etc...kind of like Trigger would look.  Neil, I am really liking the gold also...it is an easy decision cents, since, sents...I already have a chrome ornament on my 857.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 4

squonk
39 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Thanks guys for all the nice comments.  I hope Glen sees this thread and takes a few to the show.  He has been trying to get these ornaments cast in bronze and then the chrome process will take.  He talks about it in his vendor space.  I was also thinking about having my wife, who is very artistic, to paint the horse head to look like a real horse...eyes, teeth mane, ears etc...kind of like Trigger would look.  Neil, I am really liking the gold also...it is an easy decision cents, since, sents...I already have a chrome ornament on my 857.  :occasion-xmas:

What we really need is the horse head's eyeballs to light up when the lights are on like the old Pontiac Chieftains. :)

• Like 7

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Speaking of dinosaurs...

here's one of my favorites...

IMG_1612.JPG.3d62e7056a13788bc22ca8a0ada54fae.JPGIMG_1606.JPG.f575cee4686d53547ccbe607d3c194ab.JPGIMG_1615.JPG.c8aaf114c1009faa2360be82fe53245e.JPG

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 5
  • Excellent 1

squonk

My all-time favorite hood ornament pic! :banana-linedance::banana-linedance::banana-linedance:

image.thumb.jpeg.3dbf7f6f825df83cea07d4e9806f4051.jpg.2f52c54b166f434914f9d80a0a398273.jpg

• Like 6

Texas Todd

I would love to have a chromed one, but I would like to have one to paint as well. Looks great Steve!

• Like 2