Uncle Buck

Who sells the seat covers?

Uncle Buck

I am looking for the OEM looking black and white seat covers that were used on a number of the older models. Who sells those cover and foam kits?

Probably not member "Fun Engineer" as he is getting out of the hobby. I messaged him though and have my fingers crossed. Any other resource would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Uncle Buck

RedRanger

Not aware of anyone else selling them.  I bought mine from Fun Engineer.

Maybe find a local auto interior shop?

• Like 1

Uncle Buck
35 minutes ago, RedRanger said:

Not aware of anyone else selling them.  I bought mine from Fun Engineer.

Maybe find a local auto interior shop?

That is what I figured. I will likely just buy one of the cheap Michigan universal seats that Northern sells as I really do not have any true show machines. Mine are clean and decent but they lean toward workers. I think having an interior shop sew one up would cost more than I am willing to put into it.

JPWH

Check with buckrancher. His wife makes them. 

• Like 3

Fun Engineer
On 6/16/2017 at 11:44 AM, Uncle Buck said:

I am looking for the OEM looking black and white seat covers that were used on a number of the older models. Who sells those cover and foam kits?

Probably not member "Fun Engineer" as he is getting out of the hobby. I messaged him though and have my fingers crossed. Any other resource would be greatly appreciated.

Not getting out of the hobby guys. Just a serious effort to downsize. Here's the name and number of the guy that is doing seat covers.  They are very nice. Terry Wolf (937) 548-3781. Give him a day or two to respond. Tell him I recommend you call him. 

• Like 1

dells68
On 6/16/2017 at 3:56 PM, JPWH said:

Check with buckrancher. His wife makes them. 

Yup!  I bought one of Jo's covers at the show and they are first rate!!!  Very nice!

• Like 1