RedHorse54

Camping and vendor questions

RedHorse54

Hey everyone I have questions about the camping spots and vendor spots. For camping, do you have to pay extra to have an outlet next to your camper (if you know what I'm trying to say) and also, do you have to pay for a vendor spot under the pole barns, or are they first come first serve? Thanks!

rmaynard
7 hours ago, RedHorse54 said:

Hey everyone I have questions about the camping spots and vendor spots. For camping, do you have to pay extra to have an outlet next to your camper (if you know what I'm trying to say) and also, do you have to pay for a vendor spot under the pole barns, or are they first come first serve? Thanks!

All camping is on a first come, first serve basis. There are a limited number of camping sites with electrical hookups. No reservations or holding of sites. All camping fees are stated on the WHCC website.

Vendor areas are the responsibility of Eric Johnson (ericj). You can contact him via phone (number listed on WHCC website). There is no charge, but you must be a paid-up, card carrying WHCC member. Dues can be paid at the show.

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 1