porschpow

crooked deck

porschpow

I don't know if it's just me but it seems that may deck is crooked (meaning if I am sitting on the tractor, the left wheel is almost touching the ground whereas the right one is higher (when the deck is up all the way).

I have a 520 Hydro

nylyon

On the mower there are 2 rubber stops.  These stops are supposed to lightly touch the footboards on each side.  You can adjust the travel height by removing the dash panel and adjusting the trunion raising the deck so the rubber touches the footboard.  This is usually detailed in the operators manual for the deck.  Many manuals are available in our Manuals section.

tunahead72

A couple of things come to mind...

Is the deck mounted properly?  Specifically, are both ends of the mower's hitch shaft secured firmly to the tractor's hitch, or is one end possibly not locked?

Also, what deck are you using?  Some decks have a side-to side level adjustment (the 37" side discharge, for example).

porschpow

Can't seem to find the rubber stop that were mentioned.  I will look again, (maybe I wasn't looking good enough)

nd it is mounted right to the best of my knowledge ( reason I know is having to correct it a few times to mount it correctly)

nylyon

What model number deck do you have?