kthack657

Camping on Saturday

kthack657

Hi All,

I wanted to see who was staying over saturday into sunday.  (Almost) every year Jim and I stay over Saturday, and like to do a small "pot luck" dinner.  This started with Ray, Buck Rancher and Red Bird, but the past few years it has been dwindling, so I figured I would be proactive and put it out there that if you are staying over and want to participate, please let me know.  Jim and I always make too much food, but would love the chance to meet some new people, have some good food and enjoy everyones company

Thanks

Karen

WHX??

I'd be in Karen in a heartbeat...if I was going :(.... best part of the show is Thursday  and Sat nite. 

Regards to Jim

kthack657

Sorry you cant make it Jim, the show is always something I look forwart to as there are people I only get to see once a year.

Zeek

I stayed to Sunday morning last year and plan to do that this year if the weather is good. :auto-camptrailer:

If it's supposed to rain Sunday, I'll head out Sat night. I usually decide on Wednesday when I see the forecast.

• Like 2

kthack657

Hi Zeek, we have teraiky steak and fried rice planned for Saturday...at least as of now

WHX??

So you just HAD to go and post the menu Karen!  Your not making it any easier for us no shows! :lol: Ok right back at ya... I'd brought some big blocks of nice Wisconsin cheese to hand out Saturday nite! 

;) Hello Zeek sure you will have a good time regardless of the weather.

• Like 1

Zeek

By the looks of the weather, it's going to clear out Saturday. We are staying until Sunday and bringing som chicken barbecue for a pot luck if anyone else is hanging.

• Like 2

nylyon

Man, wish I were there this year, gonna miss you this year!

• Like 3