SRB

My first C 101 8 speed and second C 120 auto Wheel Horses.

slammer302

Looks good. The solid state Tecumseh can be a pain but they are pretty good when working properly. I had a seat like that I think I sold it $75-$100 that was awhile back.

WHX??

:WRS: fine start to a nice herd SRB! :handgestures-thumbupright:

953 nut

:WRS:               Wonderful to be blessed with a gift horse!  :wh:      A very nice seat like yours is on :techie-ebay: right now at over $ 80 with 21 bids and a half day to go.

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

TDF5G

:WRS:  Your horses look mighty fine.

SRB

Hey, thank you for the replies everyone. I took the C120 Auto over to a friends this morning and we tinkered around with it. We're thinking that Techy is about shot. It has a pretty good knock in it and gets to smoking good once it's warmed up. I'm thinking I'm going to try out a new business venture and part it out on eBay. Over all the tractor is a little more used up for me to keep it.  But the tiller and blade are definitely getting used. I'll get some better pics up later today.

EricF

Might think about the classifieds here on Red Square too. There may be folks looking for what appears to be a good start on a project.

• Like 1

WHX??

:text-yeahthat:would be decent of ya to give the fellas a crack at them parts here first.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/classifieds

Edited by WHX11
  • Like 2

SRB
1 hour ago, EricF said:

Might think about the classifieds here on Red Square too. There may be folks looking for what appears to be a good start on a project.

1 hour ago, WHX11 said:

:text-yeahthat:would be decent of ya to give the fellas a crack at them parts here first.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/classifieds

EricF and WHX11, thank you for the tip. I will check into doing that. 

SRB

Let me ask you guys this, how rare and how sought after is a c-120 automatic? If so, what's it worth? Just the tractor with the HH120 Tecumseh engine.

pfrederi

Not particularly rare and the Tecumseh engine will make it less desirable.

• Like 1

SRB
18 minutes ago, pfrederi said:

Not particularly rare and the Tecumseh engine will make it less desirable.

Thanks for the quick response. If that's the case then I think I will part it out. I already found some guys in need of some of the parts.

• Like 1

SRB

Wow, the blade and the tiller are in great shape. Tiller needs some seals but that's not a big deal.

20170605_191931.jpg

20170605_192040.jpg

20170605_192000.jpg

• Like 1

SRB

My son and I talked and we decided to go ahead and offer the C120 tractor for sale as is first with the knocking Tecumseh motor. In the mean time, I am going to keep my eye out for a Kohler K301 for it and possibley do a motor swap. If not then I will part it out.

As is, the knocking Tecumseh, what is a good asking price for it?  I have a nice 36" deck I could put on it, so it would include the front mule drive if I add the deck.  With out the deck, I would keep the front mule, so it would be just the tractor.

Without that seat, I am keeping that seat so I will put another seat on it.

Edited by SRB

SRB

I love this little C-101! Changed the seat over and installed the blade and played with it a little yesterday. Looking for a rock shaft for it though so I can play with the tiller.

20170608_164733.jpg

20170608_164656.jpg

• Like 5

stevasaurus

SRB...Welcome to Red Square  :rs:I sent you a PM (personnel message) concerning the HH120.  :)

Sarge

Personally , the condition of the C-120 would warrant keeping it and just installing a good used Kohler . Nice part - you could use a K-341 if you can find one and have a C-160 , which is an animal ....

Sarge

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

hey Ron,   :text-welcomeconfetti:           :wh:

Glenn

Horse playing

Welcome:-)