Razkid

I need 1993 520H photos

Razkid

I took the engine out of my 520H last Fall and took many pictures before removal and disassembly. Unfortunately, I didn't check the photos as I took them. Most are unusable :no: so I am asking for someone to post photos of their 520H looking down on the engine so I can see the routing of the throttle cable, the wiring harness that goes across the top of the engine and down to the starter. Does that harness go under or over the intake manifold? I know it gets zip tied to the oil filler tube. Which hole does the throttle cable go through on the pivot arm? The return spring is in the second hole away from the pivot point. There is a small spring on the throttle rod going to the carburetor that I don't know where it attaches on the carburetor end. There is a clear plastic tube that comes up from a hole in the chassis between the rear of the engine and the dash. It is melted off about a foot above where it comes through the chassis. Can you tell me where it is supposed to go? I was hoping to have it running again this weekend but I guess I'll have to wait until next weekend.:( Thanks for any help that can be provided!

daveoman1966

these help?

520 ONAN (1).JPG

520 ONAN (5).JPG

520 ONAN (8).JPG

73502- (1).JPG

73502- (3).JPG

73502- (4).JPG

73502- (7).JPG

FIX A (25).JPG

FIX A (26).JPG

FIX A (27).JPG

FIX A (28).JPG

FIX A (32).JPG

• Like 2

Razkid

Thanks very much Dave! Your photos answered many questions I had. I couldn't tell how the harness runs along the top of the engine down to the starter and temperature sending unit. Does it go down under the intake manifold, in order to avoid the exhaust manifold, before it gets zip tied to the oil fill tube? I also still need to know what hole the throttle cable goes into and where the small spring on the carburetor throttle rod gets attached to at the carburetor side.

I found out the clear hose is supposed to connect to another hose that comes out of the bottom of the air cleaner base.

daveoman1966

these help?

A (18).JPG

520 ONAN (2).JPG

520 ONAN (3).JPG

520 ONAN (5).JPG

73502- (2).JPG

73502- (5).JPG

73502- (7).JPG

73502- (17).JPG

cleat

Yes, it goes under the intake.

Razkid

Thanks to all for your help and photos!  I got all of the wires and new gas lines run thanks to you. I was hoping to get the last few pieces painted today but we got more rain so that got put on hold. Dave, I noticed your battery cables come up and over the metal frame above the battery. Mine come up inside right along the sides of the battery.