Sign in to follow this  
TIGman

312 Hydro to the rescue

TIGman

Early in the week something went POP !! in my knee, so I've been hobbling around like an" Old Man"... by the way I am one. ;)

That 312 Hydro really made it easy on me mowing the lawn this week. :handgestures-thumbupright:

IMG_20170219_121756972.jpg

• Like 5

EricF

Yeah, I can sympathize for sure. For the past year and half or so, I get pain in my feet after being on them for too long. Not as bad on soft ground compared to hard floors, but still, no fun. My 520H gets around obstacles in the yard better than my previous lawn tractor, so I don't have to spend nearly as much time on my feet trimming with the hand mower.

Nice Horse! :handgestures-thumbup:

• Like 1

SPINJIM
4 hours ago, EricF said:

Yeah, I can sympathize for sure. For the past year and half or so, I get pain in my feet after being on them for too long. Not as bad on soft ground compared to hard floors, but still, no fun. My 520H gets around obstacles in the yard better than my previous lawn tractor, so I don't have to spend nearly as much time on my feet trimming with the hand mower.

Nice Horse! :handgestures-thumbup:

May be a little off topic, but I had the same problem with my 74 year old feet.  I started wearing these new shoes or sneakers with FULL GEL inner soles, and it really helped.   Mine are New Balance, but other brands also offer it.   Also, I tie the laces a little less tight   . :text-offtopic: ,  but I hope it's helpful.

Back on topic.   Nice 312H.   The hydros are great for mowing, especially in tight spaces.   I have  a dozen WHs, but I find that I usually go my Hydros for work in the yard, unless I'm towing something heavy.

Jim

• Like 2