Sign in to follow this  
JA1980

Maine to Midwest

Looking to see if anyone can help me get a frame and front wheels to the Midwest area like Indiana, Ohio, Michigan from Maine. Will be willing to pay. Thanks. 

This sounds like it needs to be a Big Show tag team relay sort of project.......go here, go there, get to the Big Show, and then get transferred by some Midwestern attendees/couriers of the Big Show.

• Like 1

Yes sir If someone can get it to the big show, I can get it from there maybe 

It's going to take some communication and engagement on your part to possibly make it happen.

Don't go into the sit and wait mode......actively engage guys from the N.E. who are going to the show.

Maybe the seller can get the items to them, if he's truly engaged with selling the items to an interested party.......no matter where they are.

Sellers have to be willing to do a little work and sometimes put a little elbow grease into making deals work.

People aren't always going to beat the door down to get what they have to sell......

twocents.gif.3f44a257e430acbed47495ad51a7a273.gif

I know it, been talking to a few guys and offered to pay them to help me out. It's a rj 35 chasis and I'm trying to save it. It was at a scrap yard and the guy saved it and I want to get it here and save it