RandyLittrell

C-120, need some pics

RandyLittrell

Wondering if someone with a C-120 would take some pics of your engine compartment and the wiring? I have a HH-120 in mine, believe its a 74 model from the info I have received. I have picked up one in pretty good shape except for the wiring. Any help would be great. Thanks. 

Randy

Racinbob

I don't have any pictures for you but this should help. :)

• Like 2

pfrederi

HH 120 would be a Techy with Solid State (probably) would have to be wired like a Mag system.  This is for a HH10 in a Charger.  i would think it similar except teh C120 probably uses a solenoid instead of a heavy igntion switch

Chargere.JPG

• Like 4

Racinbob

Oops! Good catch Paul. Now I see that the wiring diagram in the linked manual is for a Kohler only. :wacko:

• Like 1

RandyLittrell

Thanks guys! I have downloaded every diagram and manual I could find on this tractor. The wiring isnt really too awful bad, just some loose wires hanging and would like pics so I can fix it and make it look as much as original as possible. Here is a pic of the tractor I am working on. 

KIMG0323.JPG

• Like 5

Ed Kennell

I have that tractor....what area do you need?

IMG_1909.JPG.bbed9252196694450844c220636bbaa9.JPG

• Like 6

RandyLittrell

Ed, that pic helps right there but maybe a closer look at solenoid area, and I have no battery cables currently. Thanks so much. 

Randy

Ed Kennell

Here ya go.      Try to ignore that fuel line,  I know it's not routed correctly, but it works.

IMG_7493.JPG.1fff79b0a05bfed7d9a1df7ff21633ee.JPGIMG_7494.JPG.b747503c4768aca86faab61531e112b0.JPGIMG_7495.JPG.d9ab1c4a0405f504b4c443e1152d0c94.JPGIMG_7496.JPG.16e8b7dd5c630915f0e89e17e0c1daca.JPG

• Like 4

RandyLittrell

Your the bomb ED!!!!!!! That will help me a lot! I currently don't have any wires hooked to the soleniod. I really appreciate it!! 

Randy

• Like 2

Ed Kennell

No problem Randy....I'm always looking for another reason to walk out to he barn and check on the horses.  :thumbs2:

• Like 3

RandyLittrell

I have been so busy, but looking forward to get this running. Thanks for everyone's help!

Truly best people on the web are right here. I belong to quite a few forums and this is the nicest and most helpful of them all!

Randyu

Edited by RandyLittrell
  • Like 3

jay bee
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 7:08 PM, RandyLittrell said:

Truly best people on the web are right here. I belong to quite a few forums and this is the nicest and most helpful of them all!

:text-yeahthat: I couldn't agree more!!!

Jim

• Like 2