tallen4392

1057 floor boards

tallen4392

Has anyone ever put floor boards on a older model like a 1057 it looks like maybe from a charger would fit ???? 

JPWH

I just took some off a Raider. The 1057 seat and fenders looks like it would be possible.

• Like 1

Bert

Definitely possible but would need the brace that they bolt to on the upper back side, Also the brace may need to be trimmed because the older fenders are slightly narrower 

• Like 2

tallen4392

I think the 1077 came with either style i was thinking the 1077 floorboards would maybe fit without a lot of work..Any thoughts ????

Sarge

'66-'67 1076/1077 had stirrups only , or foot rests as some call them . It's a Horse , you get on it from it's left side and rest your feet on the stirrups , lol...

Why the want for floorboards , if I may ask ?

With the boards installed , it's a much bigger pain to hook up the deck or anything else for that matter and if you're running the original style pto belt and a deck , floorboards may not work without interfering with the pulley/belt/tensioner assembly .

Sarge

WHX??

I just bought a parts 1055 that someone down the line put floorboards on so it is possible. 

20170520_112509.jpg

Don't appear to be WH boards 

tallen4392

Great pic thanks a lot

I just use it with the snow blade I have a lot of metal in my legs it is just more comfortable for me not really a huge deal but if they fit off a different machine I would do it thanks 

WHX??

Your welcome, I can get some more pics of them once I pick this tractor up and you would be welcome to them for shipping if you think you can make  them work.

I got this tractor for a song and a dance and only need some engine parts off it.

So far:lol:

Sarge

I can totally appreciate leg problems , mine warrant the stirrup style foot rests more than the floor board types . Hooking up a deck or other stuff is another reason as I mentioned - it's just easier not to have to get down on the ground and try to work under those floor boards for me due to both knees being junk along with a third of my spine . I really have to get a lift table built or bought - the bigger, the better . I will say , some of the older models look quite different when boards are added for a mod , some look pretty good in fact .

Sarge