Tgtack

My Wheel Horse, my therapy.

Tankman

Thank you for sharing! Great direction you have!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Horses and really admire your reloading work bench too! Reminds me of the RCBS press I had, 243 caliber bolt action.

:text-coolphotos:

• Like 1

Tgtack

Thanks, just like the tractors, Hornady and Lee are both red!

• Like 1

neil

Thank you for the story , found it very inspirational and just love the boat 

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

Nice work on all that you do. Those old woodies are a lot of work but they are beautiful. Good start on the tractors. Enjoy.

• Like 1

Tgtack
4 hours ago, neil said:

Thank you for the story , found it very inspirational and just love the boat 

Thanks for the comments. The two boats are a 1939 37' Double Stateroom Chris, and a 1936 Model 557 Chris. Both restored in 89-96 time period. Over the fall and winter of 91/92, I put in over 2000 hrs on the 37' Chris going from an all white ghost to what you see in the first picture. Lot of labor, but nothing like them on the water. Just like an old WWII radial engine, there is nothing like the sound of a pair of big flat head sixes in sync at 3200 rpm!

Edited by Tgtack
  • Like 1

Sarge

If you treat that 1276 anything like those Chris's , can't wait to see the results . Those old boats are one of my favorites and I've been a big fan of all things exotic woods forever - very nice work .

Sarge

953 nut
21 hours ago, Tgtack said:

tractors are not only cool and collectable, but they help fill that void that my disease left me with. So not only are they my lawn tractors, but they are an awesome therapy to boot!

Your story resonates with me. Lots of us have had to give up the big boy toys hobbies (building street rods in my case) because of diminishing physical ability but the :wh: is a right-sized hobby that satisfies our needs.   :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Tgtack

Bingo! It is just the right size to work on with a roll about shop seat. Still have to get help lifting the motor, but the rest of it I can handle.

• Like 1