Elkskin's mower junkyard

Prayers needed

Elkskin's mower junkyard

My dad has been feeling bad lately. In Febuary he was diagnosed with pneumonia. got over that but still wasnt right get winded easy. It got really bad last weekend and we took him to ER on mothers day. which a blood clot was found in right lung and a abnormal spot. this abnormal spot can be anything. it could be scar tissue from a semi wreck in 87. or it could be cancer. they performed a scope today. got sample from it and some lympnodes around tracia which was enlarged. 

Achto

I will keep him in my prayers. I hope all turns out well.

• Like 3

Daddy Don

My thoughts and prayers will be with you. Hang in there.

• Like 2

rjg854

Well prayed 953, I'll add my amen to that!

• Like 6

JC 1965

Prayers just sent for your father and the family.

• Like 1

oliver2-44

Prayers sent

• Like 1

Kurt-NEPA

Prayers on the way!

cafoose
6 hours ago, 953 nut said:

Dear Lord, Craftsmanmowerfreak’s Father has a medical condition that needs your divine intercession. Please guide the surgeon's hands to be steady and effective to do the task at hand, and not create any further damage

We pray against any infection or complications. Calm the heart of his family. Give him your peace so his body can heal under the best conditions. In the name of Jesus, bless him to be healthier after this procedure than before. Lord allow this temporary trial to bring this family closer to you and each other.

When he is coming out of surgery, let the side effects be minimal. Work a miracle in this whole situation and bless it from beginning to end.

Thank you Lord for your blessing on this family. We praise you as we know we are in good hands- the very hands of God.

In Jesus name, we thank you for each day.  Amen.

Agreed in the name of Jesus

Amen-Brother.jpg

• Like 3

Digger 66
10 hours ago, 953 nut said:

Dear Lord, Craftsmanmowerfreak’s Father has a medical condition that needs your divine intercession. Please guide the surgeon's hands to be steady and effective to do the task at hand, and not create any further damage

We pray against any infection or complications. Calm the heart of his family. Give him your peace so his body can heal under the best conditions. In the name of Jesus, bless him to be healthier after this procedure than before. Lord allow this temporary trial to bring this family closer to you and each other.

When he is coming out of surgery, let the side effects be minimal. Work a miracle in this whole situation and bless it from beginning to end.

Thank you Lord for your blessing on this family. We praise you as we know we are in good hands- the very hands of God.

In Jesus name, we thank you for each day.  Amen.

Nicely done ^^^

9 hours ago, rjg854 said:

Well prayed 953, I'll add my amen to that!

X-2 

• Like 2

Elkskin's mower junkyard

got good news and bad news. the good news is dad is home. the bad news is he has lung cancer. but the type of lung cancer is slow growing and easy to treat. friday have dr appointment to have tests setup and what not to figure out what stage hes in

• Like 1

DennisThornton

Someday soon I hope doctors know as much about fixing cancer as this forum knows about fixing Wheel Horses! 

• Like 9

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Additional prayers for dad. 

Glenn

• Like 2

Elkskin's mower junkyard

I really hope we get good news soon. to releive a little stress next week i may pull his 502 wheel horse apart get it ready for paint. i know it will make him sad not being able to help but i want it done so he can enjoy it.

• Like 1

hermitman

Well said Dennis, all prayers to the family !! Gary and Aaron.

dells68

Completely understand.  My dad has been fighting prostate issues for about 8 weeks.  He goes for a biopsy Wed. and will schedule reduction surgery if all comes back ok.  He's had a catheter the whole time and it's about to drive him nuts.  Hard to see our parents having trouble!

• Like 1

Elkskin's mower junkyard

got tests results back. dad is in stage 4. it has went to the brain. but it is curable. tomorrow starts process of preparing for radiation. i sure hope we get decals in soon for 502 so he can enjoy using it.

Edited by craftsmanmowerfreak
  • Like 1

19richie66

Tyler, very sorry to hear about your dad. I hope for a full recovery. As for that decal, Terry you are the man! That looks great!

Elkskin's mower junkyard

Dad says Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts. we got bad news today. July 5th we took dad into ER with symptoms like Alzheimers. They ran alot of tests. while he was out of room for a CT scan i heard on nurses radio critical report room 10. His liver isnt working correctly. Amonia level was so high it made him act like he was losing it. today after so many days in hospital running tests. we got the news dad cant do Chemo. his liver is too weak. right now they are controlling the liver levels with medicines but that will only work so long. so he will be going home and hospice will be called in. Thank you @Vinylguy for the decals. I accomplished part of what dad wanted atleast. he was really hoping to redo all the wheel horses in the yard. but most important one is done  

DennisThornton

I want to acknowledge your message but it doesn't seem at all right to just "Like this"!  What's to like?  But I can't seem to find any appropriate words either...  I'm sorry. 

• Like 1

Elkskin's mower junkyard
1 minute ago, DennisThornton said:

I want to acknowledge your message but it doesn't seem at all right to just "Like this"!  What's to like?  But I can't seem to find any appropriate words either...  I'm sorry. 

dads got alot of his memory back the night we brought him in it was like 10%. hes about 75% or so now. i dont really understand everything either.

DennisThornton

Spend time with him. 

• Like 2

Elkskin's mower junkyard
5 minutes ago, DennisThornton said:

Spend time with him. 

will do

Vinylguy
1 hour ago, craftsmanmowerfreak said:

Dad says Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts. we got bad news today. July 5th we took dad into ER with symptoms like Alzheimers. They ran alot of tests. while he was out of room for a CT scan i heard on nurses radio critical report room 10. His liver isnt working correctly. Amonia level was so high it made him act like he was losing it. today after so many days in hospital running tests. we got the news dad cant do Chemo. his liver is too weak. right now they are controlling the liver levels with medicines but that will only work so long. so he will be going home and hospice will be called in. Thank you @Vinylguy for the decals. I accomplished part of what dad wanted atleast. he was really hoping to redo all the wheel horses in the yard. but most important one is done  

You are so very welcome.  Lost my dad last year on fathers day. He had not known who I was for the past 2 years. Mom was able to keep him home to the end though. Thank God for hospice they were wonderful. There is nothing anyone can say at a time like this to ease your pain but just know that we all care.

Many of us have gone through similar situations and understand totally what you are going through. Prayers tonight for you, your dad and your family. 

• Like 2