dells68

Unbelievable kindness and a great friend!

SylvanLakeWH

Lucky Dad...

Lucky kid...

Lucky friend...

:bow-blue:

• Like 9

Amcwheel85

Awesome story! thanks!! 

• Like 5

stevebo

If your boy attends the big show with you I know my boy would love to ride with him...

• Like 9

Retired Wrencher

Glade to see there are still good people on earth with a helping hand. I hope your son enjoys the tractor.

• Like 7

JC 1965

WOW !!  That is truly a heart warming story. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 8

ACman

Truly amazing @dells68 ... you know my cart is your cart ;) . Hope to see you again at the BIG SHOW ! The kids are really excited about going this year .

• Like 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

thats the best story I have read in a long time. thank you for making my day.

Glenn

• Like 6

dells68

Thanks guys!  I spent the day bush hogging at Dad's.  Got off the tractor dead tired and Emory asked to ride one of the wheel horses.  Long story short, we ended up riding our suburbans and Gt14.  I really enjoyed going out for a ride and that tired feeling faded away!  You're right about Tommy - number 1 guy.  He's not only fair and honest, he's really been kind to my family and I.  If you ever need anything, I would highly recommend talking with him!  I could never repay his kindness, but I'll never forget what he's done for my son!  AC, Emory is dying to come back to the Big Show this year, but we've got to see when Dad has his surgery and how he does before we'll know if we get to come this year.  Last year was the best vacation we've taken as a  family!  Even my wife enjoyed the show.  We also spent time in Gettysburg - lots of good memories.  I'd like to get back to see old friends and meet some new ones.  If we don't make it this year, we'll definitely be back next year!

• Like 6
  • Excellent 2

WHX??

Sounds to me life is dealing you lemons but your making lemonade  Dells.....good to see  you around & God bless...:)

• Like 4

stevasaurus

What a great and nice thing to share with all of us.  Thank you and God Bless.  :)  I think I see a calendar shot here.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 6

dells68

Emory just sent me a text.  He wanted me to send him a picture of his tractors to show my wife's parents.  He's as proud as a new papa!  It's good to be back some. Always takes my mind off of things and usually brings on a big smile when I'm here.  Told Emory we'd have to wait til winter to work on his tractors, but may surprise him with some new front wheels and a harbor freight motor soon:auto-swerve:

• Like 8
  • Excellent 1

TDF5G

What a great story!  Emory looks very happy with his new tractors.  Looks like some great projects and kudo's to your buddy, Tommy.

:greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 2

dells68

Tommy's kindness, the kind words from everyone, and the friendships we make are what make this a wonderful hobby.  Great thing to raise up a child with.  Lots of life lessons and relationships to be built!

• Like 3
  • Heart 2

richmondred01

Great story. 

• Like 3