squonk

ROLL CALL!!! WHO'S STAYING AT THE COMFORT INN SCOTLAND PA FOR THE BIG SHOW!!!!!

squonk

Ok looks like I've been hosed again for a new job so I'll be making my 8th trip to The Big Show! 2ecq9ty.gif.b4e69e157a392c1f457156b40252c07e.gif 938109581avatar.gif.2c812c6ca424a4ff6e9a4a7adf8541a8.gif Who's all staying at the Comfort Inn. I'll be arriving around dinner time on Wed Eve. Can't miss out on the Green Village Italian Restaurant and their awesome pizza! 505109629avatar.gif.dff58fe0b13c74b481cdf6bf6e03c5bc.gif Great conversation afterward on a tail gate or under the car canopy, So let's hear it Who and when your arriving so you can be welcomed by the committee! :banana-dreads:591e21a9e6fd7_snowbanna.gif.75e830681eebdb3718b2bb562abac0eb.gif

• Like 1

953 nut

Count me in!!!!!  I should be there about 6:00 PM Wednesday.

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

Not me . After last year's problem with I 81 noise I will find some where else to stay. My ears are sensitive. Where is that guy ?

Aldon

Is that the same one as last year. If so, I'm in. Wednesday evening.

• Like 2

857 horse

I'm at the Blu Sky..........in early Wednesday,,,,,,,,,,,,,shoot up a flair,,,,,,,or gps,,,,,,,I will show,,,,,

stratostar250

I'm staying at the one in Chambersburg....is this the same one? I've heard both town names. Hahaha

• Like 1

squonk

Yes same one as last year Scotland/Chamberburg. :banana-dance:HHHOOOWWWWWAAAAAAAAAARRRRDDDDDDDDDD!    GPS Address is: 3301 Black Gap Rd. Chambersburg P.A. 17202 It's about 25 min from the BlueSky on the back roads. :banana-linedance: :banana-blonde: :banana-jumprope:

Drive from the Sky like you are going to the show. Turn left just before the fairgrounds onto Boyer Nursery Rd. until it ends. Turn rt. onto Cashtown Rd. You will go a short ways and Cashtown bends to the left but there is an intersecting rd. on the curve that goes straight. That is Short Cut Rd. Take the short cut to Chambersburg Rd. RT 30 (If you miss the short cut Cashtown  will connect to 30) Turn Rt on Chambersburg Rd. (30) and drive a few miles. There will be a stop light ( i believe the 2nd light you'll see where Black Gap Rd. (Rt. 997) meets Rt. 30 Turn rt. and drive about 5 or 6 miles and you'll see a McDonalds, Chambersburg Mall And the Comfort Inn on your left. :banana-dance:

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

squonk

ATTENTION!! Comfort Inn is now a SUPER 8 !   Please make the appropriate changes in your program.

So far we have 4 for dinner at the Italian Village Restaurant Wed. Eve.! :party:

http://www.italianvillagerestaurant.com/

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I am missing the good times already, but I have to take this year off.  :(

• Like 3

squonk

Steve I gave you a like but I don't like it. :( Sure going to miss you. The tractors are great but it's the good times with the guys that makes it special!

• Like 4

953 nut

:text-yeahthat:     Going to miss you @stevasaurus!

• Like 3

rmaynard
4 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

Wait a minute... What did I miss here? Are you saying that you will not be attending the show this year Steve? 

stevasaurus

Right Bob...it will be next year for me.  Chris wants a new kitchen and a new car...and I just had surgery for a detached retina.  The surgery was a success, but they are telling me this take a long time to heal.  :(

• Like 4

squonk

I hear that Tai-Chi is hard on the eyes! :banana-linedance:

• Like 2

wallfish
5 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

WHAT?

It's not going to be the same without ya Steve!

• Like 3

squonk

John, Are you going to be able to carve out a crevice in your van for those chains? :)

stevasaurus

Thanks John...It was one of the hardest decisions I have had to make.  :occasion-xmas:

Vinylguy

Just confirmed reservations and am preparing for the show. B.S. sessions  on the front bench won't be the same without the stevasarus though.

• Like 5

wallfish
15 hours ago, squonk said:

John, Are you going to be able to carve out a crevice in your van for those chains? :)

I gotta find'em first, it's been a while.

41 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Thanks John...It was one of the hardest decisions I have had to make.  :occasion-xmas:

Without a doubt, that had to be a tough decision, it's obvious how much you enjoy being there. Your first year was mine too so I don't know what it's like without you being there.

The huge smile on your face when you won the tractor raffle is still one of my favorite memories of all the shows.

• Like 3

stevasaurus

John...who is going to take that special "Caption This" picture this year  ???  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 2

ACman

Going to miss you this year @stevasaurus :( ... I've been having some bad juju following me around lately too . Hope your recovery goes well  IMG_1722.GIF.8d6f9135d1cecad9dddf8d7d352445df.GIF . I could just make a permanent seat at the bus stop :lol: !

We're staying at the Holiday Inn express in Shippensburg so I can be what ever I want when wake in the morning . Ship me some wine Steve and I can try to fill your shoes (without socks of course) and play the part of the old Dino .

Edited by ACman
  • Like 3

wallfish
18 hours ago, squonk said:

Found them. Glad you brought it up or it could've been forgotten

2 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

John...who is going to take that special "Caption This" picture this year  ???  :occasion-xmas:

I think you should send us one of you to use! Wanna start now?

• Like 3

stevasaurus

John, I think that is a great idea.  You gave me a few ideas.  Thanks Mate.  :)

• Like 2

squonk
16 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

John, I think that is a great idea.  You gave me a few ideas.  Thanks Mate.  :)

Ought OH! :blink:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

0a6a2bd70a844b4a3b008ce2db6cb9a7.jpg

• Like 6