squonk

ROLL CALL!!! WHO'S STAYING AT THE COMFORT INN SCOTLAND PA FOR THE BIG SHOW!!!!!

squonk
33 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

0a6a2bd70a844b4a3b008ce2db6cb9a7.jpg

OH MY GAWD!!! 297109581avatar.gif.2e503543090183a9ababdd72a13a3a3f.gif 897109581avatar.gif.cee676ef7e2825f7dad82b8501190d5c.gif

• Like 2

Aldon
1 hour ago, stevasaurus said:

0a6a2bd70a844b4a3b008ce2db6cb9a7.jpg

That should free up some space on the W bench! Lol

• Like 1

BOB ELLISON

I'm coming this year and this is my first show. I did make my reservation at comfort Inn but I won't be there until Thursday evening . I have to drop my brother off in New Castle  PA so I had to wait until Thursday. But you guys can help look out for a electric lift for my 2000 314-8 if you would. I wasn't going to come because I have a bad left heel.

They think it's a simple fractor but it's not that simple to me. I won't be doing a lot of walking but I wanted to at least make 1 show before I get to where I can't go at all.

• Like 5

oldredrider

Bob, I've got a tractor you can ride at the show if needed. It is an 8 speed if you can handle that. 

• Like 3

BOB ELLISON
4 minutes ago, oldredrider said:

Bob, I've got a tractor you can ride at the show if needed. It is an 8 speed if you can handle that. 

Oldredrider I can use my left foot, it's only when l walk a lot is when it starts hurting. And I thank you for the offer and if I need it I will ask for it for sure . Thank you . This is why I was drawn to this site. It's every one wanting to help anyone that needs it.

• Like 2

squonk
24 minutes ago, BOB ELLISON said:

I'm coming this year and this is my first show. I did make my reservation at comfort Inn but I won't be there until Thursday evening . I have to drop my brother off in New Castle  PA so I had to wait until Thursday. But you guys can help look out for a electric lift for my 2000 314-8 if you would. I wasn't going to come because I have a bad left heel.

They think it's a simple fractor but it's not that simple to me. I won't be doing a lot of walking but I wanted to at least make 1 show before I get to where I can't go at all.

We'll be out side "shooting the breeze" in the parking lot somewhere after dinner Thurs night too! :banana-blonde:

• Like 5

squonk

Choice Hotels sending out E-mails trying to get people who made reservations with Comfort Inn to switch out and go to another hotel farther away instead of staying at the now Super 8. They said there are no guarantees that they still are reserving our rooms. I called the hotel. Reservations will be honored. 

• Like 1

Vinylguy

Same here. Got a phone message.  Called and was told our reservation was confirmed.  

• Like 2

953 nut

:twocents-02cents:      After Mike posted information about Super 8 buying the motel I checked their site (rates were lower) and called the motel and ended up paying $ 60.00 a night. Looked the next day and it had been bumped up to $ 65.00. If you are booked for more you may want to check into it.

• Like 2

BOB ELLISON
2 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:twocents-02cents:      After Mike posted information about Super 8 buying the motel I checked their site (rates were lower) and called the motel and ended up paying $ 60.00 a night. Looked the next day and it had been bumped up to $ 65.00. If you are booked for more you may want to check into it.

I booked last week. When I called the first time I had a hard time understanding the guy  he sounded like he was from India and he said it was all booked up . So I called back the next day the woman said she had a room for $69.00 and I said yes I'll take it. But she told me Super 8 has acquired comfort inn's and now this comfort Inn will become Super 8 and the Super 8 down the road will become comfort inn.:angry-banghead:

Edited by BOB ELLISON
  • Like 3

squonk
2 hours ago, BOB ELLISON said:

I booked last week. When I called the first time I had a hard time understanding the guy  he sounded like he was from India and he said it was all booked up . So I called back the next day the woman said she had a room for $69.00 and I said yes I'll take it. But she told me Super 8 has acquired comfort inn's and now this comfort Inn will become Super 8 and the Super 8 down the road will become comfort inn.:angry-banghead:

Freakin Hosebags! It's a racket!

• Like 2

BOB ELLISON

@squonk and @953 nut I checked on the comfort Inn Web site which is a supper 8 now and it list rooms for $64.00. Well I called them and said I was quoted $69.00 last week and now there $64.00 so he said I'll get the $64.00 rate. I'm happy now.:laughing-rofl: That's dinner.

• Like 2

JPWH

Being optimistic I made reservations today for Thursday and Friday should be at the show early Thursday.

Edited by JPWH
  • Like 2