dj1096

CG8 parts

dj1096

I just bought my first couple of Wheel Horses, both running but in need of some TLC. Taking one on at a time, the one that is in the best condition is a CG8 1-0200 1 serial number 853213. I am looking for the deck belt or at least the correct size. the deck is a model 5-0701 6 serial no. 806358. any help would go a long way. LOL my wife is not to happy I bought mowers that II could not just jump on to and mow!!

gwest_ca

Welcome to the forum.

Interesting that your 5-0701-6 is a 1971 model. 6-5=1=1971. Did not know it was available in 1971.

Belts and dimensions are on this page. Take care of those left hand blades.

Garry

• Like 3

WHX??

:WRS:

jay bee

:text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs: dj1096...We're glad your here!!!  Lot's of good info here just for the asking. 

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:49 PM, dj1096 said:

my wife is not to happy I bought mowers that II could not just jump on to and mow!!

Some times you have to get to know them before you can just jump on to them!!!

Jim

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• HumbleHans
      By HumbleHans
      Operator manual 810343R1
      Wiring
      34 pages 17.5MB

Wiring Colored 
      1 page 228KB

1984 C-105 8-Speed model 11-10K802
      1984 C-125 8-Speed model 11-12K802
      1984 C-145 Automatic model 11-14KE01 - Some used alternate inner axle bearing See PSB #369
      1984 C-165 8-Speed model 11-16K801
      1984 C-175 Twin Automatic model 11-17KE01 - Some used alternate inner axle bearing See PSB #369
      1984 C-195 Twin Automatic model 01-19KE02

• RussAMC
      By RussAMC
      New to the forum, in fact never joined a forum of any kind before, so my apologies if I'm clumsy at this. I have aquired a 312-8 with a 2 blade deck and bagger. I believe it is a 37" but has been patched and painted and no longer has a id tag. I read previous posts on your forum stating that the mule drive with 1flat + 1 v pulley ( which is what I have ) required a v belt. Tractor had 6 sided belt that was pretty well shot and broke almost immediately. All pulleys on deck are v. Do I have the wrong mule drive ? Bought a v belt for it but seems like the idlers on the deck should be flat. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
    • casquis
      By casquis
      I recently bought a used wheel horse tractor and it came with a tiller. Problem is that I cannot find the instruction manual for how to attach the tiller to the tractor anywhere online. I'm attaching pictures of the tiller so if any of you guys could help me out I'd really appreciate it. 

• deere173
      By deere173
      Hello again. I'm helping a friend with a problem with his 312-H tractor and 42 inch rear discharge mower deck.  We've done a lot of work on this machine in the last year and the last problem is that the pto belt, or deck drive belt, is wearing out pretty quickly.  This will be the second belt this summer.  I have tried every belt routing I can see as possible, including reversing the idler pulleys on the forward right side of the tractor frame. We are using belt #108834, 1/2' x 98".  Is this normal??