SPINJIM

RedSquare NAME BADGES for Big Show

SPINJIM

I remember that 2 years ago, someone from RedSquare supplied some small pin-on badges that we could write our RedSquare name on to help some of the 'newbies' (and those of us with old and bad memories) to identify each other.    They helped me to connect names with faces, but with my 74 year old memory, I can forget some names a year later.  I've been attending for six years, but I am still learning who's who.  I think the badges were available at the check-in table when we paid our Collectors Club dues.    I thought it was a great idea.   I know the Collectors Club is sensitive about RedSquare taking over, but I hope they didn't object since the RedSquare members really help make the show.   

Jim

• Like 4

nylyon

The badges were made by @Vinylguy.  I don't think that WHCC has any issues with RedSquare taking over.  We attend the show, support the show, support becoming paid members of WHCC and highly promote the show.  

If anyone is interested in making the name tags send me a note and I will help out with the costs.

• Like 4

WHX??

Howard @857 horse was talking about doing name tags like he had at last years show?

• Like 1

953 nut

Here is the thread!

• Like 1

857 horse

Karl,,,,,,I have made 500 name badges and got clear ......... sleeve            holders.????    I can mail you a small hand full   and or  snap a shot of one and send it TOyour cell,,,,,,,,they are busness card sized,,,,,,,they are printed on both sides........................Wallfish told my wife I would get lost at last years show,,,and maybe wander out in the road,,,,,,So he decided a tracking devise was not nessesary,,,,a sence of conspiring is afoot,,

Richard 953 Nut has his up on a post somewhere,,,,,,If I can help.....holler.......

OH,,,,,,,and I am hoping you have your Sign ready !!!!!?????!?!?!??!!!!??!?!

Howard 857 Horse in VA,,,,,            Thanks for the shout out Uncle Jim !!!!!!

:banana-dreads::banana-dreads:

Edited by 857 horse
THANNK YOU,,,,,, WX11 FOR THE SHOUT OUT !!!!!!!!!
  • Like 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

I have my name badges , just waiting for wife's back surgeon to give permission travel and I will be there on Friday. I might even has a Mash Sign.

• Like 1

WHX??

No problem Howard......just wish I could be ther to enjoy one :).....next year for sure!

• Like 2

varosd
On 5/18/2017 at 6:01 PM, 857 horse said:

Karl,,,,,,I have made 500 name badges and got clear ......... sleeve            holders.????    I can mail you a small hand full   and or  snap a shot of one and send it TOyour cell,,,,,,,,they are busness card sized,,,,,,,they are printed on both sides........................Wallfish told my wife I would get lost at last years show,,,and maybe wander out in the road,,,,,,So he decided a tracking devise was not nessesary,,,,a sence of conspiring is afoot,,

Richard 953 Nut has his up on a post somewhere,,,,,,If I can help.....holler.......

OH,,,,,,,and I am hoping you have your Sign ready !!!!!?????!?!?!??!!!!??!?!

Howard 857 Horse in VA,,,,,            Thanks for the shout out Uncle Jim !!!!!!

:banana-dreads::banana-dreads:

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

I cannot believe no one has remarked on this...

• Like 2

nylyon
34 minutes ago, varosd said:

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

I cannot believe no one has remarked on this...

I had a PM conversation.

• Like 2

roadapples

Howard came through and everyone seems to be pleased with the badges.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 4

c-series don

What happened to the Badge Factory people? They used to come to the show with their Winnebago,but I haven't seen them in a few years. I hope all is well with them as they were nice people who made good products at reasonable prices.