Bobby w

C-195 pto

Bobby w

Hey wheel horse guys I'm working on my sister's 82 c-195 the clutch lining has wore off on the bell pulley.wondering if there was a conversion to a disk clutch and if anybody would know were I could get one.i tried using leather strips glued in but it doesn't last long I've used old clutch lining off a clutch disk but the epoxy don't hold up long either need suggestion please.thank you

953 nut

:WRS:      Check out this thread about relining a clutch.

elcamino/wheelhorse

@Bobby w If you find a lining material for the clutch let us know.  I think there are quite a few of us need the material , but haven't found it at an affordable price.

gwest_ca

Is this a cone clutch? Many years ago used a woven lining in sheet form and cut to a pattern that was made from the drum. The adhesive at the time was nasty but suspect today's polyurethane adhesives would work. This was for some type of chain drive in a sawmill that made Red Deer maple hardwood flooring.

Garry

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Aldon

It is a cone clutch. Not like the rest of the Cseries. Your not going to find a replacement.

you will need to take it to some commercial relining places. A guy found a place out in Ohio/Indiana area that did his so I know it can be done.