Posted (edited)

Jeff,

It may be mothers day but you can never rest.Looks like a great piece if the price is right.Let us all know what you find.JAinVA

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Any mother would love that.. should of acted like it was your wife's surprise Mother's Day gift! :ROTF: You could of added that you thought she would look beautiful sitting on it! Lol

Edited by Amcwheel85
  • Like 6

Father's Day is coming up. Nice Horse, Dad.:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3

Good eye! 

The fuel pump on the side of the motor leads me to believe it's an Onan 16 (D-160)

Mike.....

• Like 1

Shouldn`t tip with Norfolk & Western in the ballast box...:ROTF:

• Like 5

16 hours ago, roadapples said:

I thought they were CSX rails   :)

Glenn

• Like 3

22 hours ago, roadapples said:

6 hours ago, JERSEYHAWG / Glenn said:

I thought they were CSX rails   :)

Glenn

Could be Chessie , they looked older than the :wh:...:scared-eek:...:tools-hammerdrill:, Jeff.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

Could be Chessie , they looked older than the :wh:...:scared-eek:...:tools-hammerdrill:, Jeff.

They could be Atlantic Coast Line ( I think that the correct name). which makes them older than me .:(

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Tankman said:

Father's Day is coming up. Nice Horse, Dad.:handgestures-thumbupright:

hint, Hint, HINT! 

That is a real nice find , if the price is right that becomes a great find. Happy Father's Day to you.

I finally got back to see what the deal was/is on the D series, to my surprise it has the snow blower, plow and mower deck with it as well as runs albeit poorly (they don't have time to "fiddle" with it keeping up with the business) and yes it would be for sale $2500 for the package, Jeff.

IMAG3246.jpg

IMAG3247.jpg

IMAG3248.jpg

IMAG3249.jpg

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RedWheelz
      This unit starts and runs good, hydros work good. 
      Brand new battery, never used.
      Front and rear PTO
      Dual brakes
      3 point hitch
      Hour meter does'nt work. Wasn't working when I got it.
      Email me for fastest reply

• By Sarge
      Got the coupling modified , keyway cut , new spline piece from a later model C welded into it and running into a misalignment issue . Seems like the engine is 1/2" too far forward ??

I need this thing tight to the front pump mount so it's got as much of the splines engaged as possible and utilizes the 3/16" wide key to take the abuse I had machined into the pump shaft (that hurt, btw) . I set the coupling within .030" of the bracket , which is where it sat before although previously someone stacked a whole lot of washers between the coupling and the engine's flywheel . Is the rubber puck perhaps backwards , somehow ??

You can see just how far it's pulling on the rubber section , bowing out the two sides attached to the engine's flywheel .

Looking closely , the black allen socket set screw holds the key in place tightly - and I mean TIGHT . I want zero movement against those splines - in my opinion that is why these things wear out too easily .

b

I seem to remember there are two raised portions on the rubber ring - on each side of it and there is a difference , perhaps it's the wrong direction ?

Any insights - bring 'em on - it's an odd 92* day here in September and I'm sure we'll pay for it next week ...ugh .

Sarge
    • By Shea Worden
      Would love a d200. I can wait for a loader or backhoe but I would love to have one. 

PS I dont really have the money cause i have no time to work. School is taking up lots of my time. Just looking. 
    • By DanKepple
      Text me anytime my phone doesn't ring so if i dont answer leave a message and ill get back to you. I have everything except steering wheel, front axel and wheels, seat, engine,3pt hitch and rear pto. This was a single cylinder 16hp kohler. I have the clutch assembly, hood, grill, grill housing, rear end (it leaks believe it just needs to be sealed again), gas tank ( has a slight leak very sure it can be patched),mule drive, hydrolic controls, mid lift, attach-amatics, dash board with controls and ignition, steering shaft and afew other things. Text me any time after 8 am and before 10 pm. This was a running, driving tractor a month ago rear end has been gone through was told it works rolled it around the garage it seems fine has some fluid and new filter. I would like to keep the rear wheels if possible. It has brand new tires on the back i will be swapping for different style tires when i swap them i will gladly sell the tires.  Text me for pics. 
      Still working on pricing as i just got it all apart. 
      Attach-amatics-$15 ech or $20 for both
      grill-$15
      grill housing w/ lights- $25
      hood-$20
      rear end- $100 
      steering shaft w/ whats left of linkage-$40
      mid lift- $30
      hydrolic contols- $30
      clutch assembly- $70
      gas tank-$30
      dash-$30

these prices do not include shipping.
      will trade all thats left for a c160. 
      Theres a few more items not listed

• By Thor27
      Craigslist find that just happened to fall together today.  The first tractor is pretty straight but appears to have not run in the last decade... The second is pounded, prior owner replaced the kohler with an 8 horse briggs, and the seat pan with a metal one that did not have a filler hole in the right place (268H), so he sawed the neck off the gas tank and duck taped on it's replacement". Over all it's a mess, but that loader is pretty darn nice and it seems to work well, but tractor doesn't run well enough to give it a good work out yet. The only leak is it seems to be some weeping at the drain hole on the tank.  I'll need to build a weight box for it, but over all pretty excited as I've looked a long time for a loader.